How is the sound stage on these, I'm wondering if it's on par with b3 or even better?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 45
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd like to think that KC06 had some revisions. The KC06 that I have in my possession have more bass quantity, better texture, better impact, and more transparent than the B3, its really a mismatch. In fact I find the KC06 bass presentation better than the DN900 and the AX35 which I also have.
We have no official information on the KC06 revisions, but we do have information about B3 revisions (there are 3 different versions, check the Havi B3 Pro1 thread). So which of the B3's are you referring?
B3 Pro1 needs a good source to match and tip preference effects the sound. I am extremely satisfied with the results I get with the large opening (bore) double flange small sennheiser tips with B3 Pro1! B3 doesn't sound well with Sandisk Sansa players...
Anyway I will be getting KC06 and I will be putting some more information once I got them.
HYPE is the biggest enemy for my wallet :))) and I am in ;)
I'll put it to rest if there was a revision... I just ordered the gold version. :)
Can I be a "victim" of the hype if I already got on and off the train long ago? lol.
I am a new headfier and a newb too but from reading this thread..u guys jst made me join the train too! i hope it turns out good especially for its price. I am not sceptical because i recently got my astrotec ax35 too they are quite good for its price too any1 here tried those? give a little comparison with kc06 and astrotec ax35.
Btw i ordered mine from penonaudio, although gold was out of stock they replied my pm saying that they got a few gold ones and willing to give me the gold ones for the price of the silver one $59.00
which is a bargain because they said OSTRY revised the price of kc06 to $69.90 just like H20 expected. So i ordered the silver from the site and email them asap for gold which they did give me haha anyone else wanting the gold ones cheap can order now asap b4 the they run out of gold ones in hand. Penonaudio got good customer service too i am impressed.
Edited by SyedZ2ez4 - 4/10/14 at 9:10am
I agree , this is where the competiton happens. KC06 are miles away to B3 in terms of bass quantity and quality.
B3 pro MK1 has a boomy bass??? Not with the Sennheiser tips, it's not.
The bass is just great, can't possibly complain
Calm your **** and read his post, including the quote, carefully gentleman.
I believe H20 was comparing the KC06 to the DN1000, not the B3
And I agree with what he says. I didn't quite take to the DN1000 precisely for that reason, and because I am slightly bass adverse
He was comparing DN-1000 and KC06.
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Linum update and the new Linum Super BaX on tour 3 minutes ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › MikePortnoy's Custom Monitor List - CanalWorks L71PSTS added (Full... 5 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear