How is the sound stage on these, I'm wondering if it's on par with b3 or even better?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 45
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd like to think that KC06 had some revisions. The KC06 that I have in my possession have more bass quantity, better texture, better impact, and more transparent than the B3, its really a mismatch. In fact I find the KC06 bass presentation better than the DN900 and the AX35 which I also have.
We have no official information on the KC06 revisions, but we do have information about B3 revisions (there are 3 different versions, check the Havi B3 Pro1 thread). So which of the B3's are you referring?
B3 Pro1 needs a good source to match and tip preference effects the sound. I am extremely satisfied with the results I get with the large opening (bore) double flange small sennheiser tips with B3 Pro1! B3 doesn't sound well with Sandisk Sansa players...
Anyway I will be getting KC06 and I will be putting some more information once I got them.
HYPE is the biggest enemy for my wallet :))) and I am in ;)
I'll put it to rest if there was a revision... I just ordered the gold version. :)
Can I be a "victim" of the hype if I already got on and off the train long ago? lol.
KC06 has a little less in quantity but tighter, less boom, better control.
I am a new headfier and a newb too but from reading this thread..u guys jst made me join the train too! i hope it turns out good especially for its price. I am not sceptical because i recently got my astrotec ax35 too they are quite good for its price too any1 here tried those? give a little comparison with kc06 and astrotec ax35.
Btw i ordered mine from penonaudio, although gold was out of stock they replied my pm saying that they got a few gold ones and willing to give me the gold ones for the price of the silver one $59.00
which is a bargain because they said OSTRY revised the price of kc06 to $69.90 just like H20 expected. So i ordered the silver from the site and email them asap for gold which they did give me haha anyone else wanting the gold ones cheap can order now asap b4 the they run out of gold ones in hand. Penonaudio got good customer service too i am impressed.
Edited by SyedZ2ez4 - 4/10/14 at 9:10am
I agree , this is where the competiton happens. KC06 are miles away to B3 in terms of bass quantity and quality.
B3 pro MK1 has a boomy bass??? Not with the Sennheiser tips, it's not.
The bass is just great, can't possibly complain
Calm your **** and read his post, including the quote, carefully gentleman.
I believe H20 was comparing the KC06 to the DN1000, not the B3
And I agree with what he says. I didn't quite take to the DN1000 precisely for that reason, and because I am slightly bass adverse
He was comparing DN-1000 and KC06.
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 56 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Why are masters so different? 5 minutes ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 7 minutes ago
- › Help Audioengine A2 Repair 8 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 10 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 10 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...