How is the sound stage on these, I'm wondering if it's on par with b3 or even better?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 45
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd like to think that KC06 had some revisions. The KC06 that I have in my possession have more bass quantity, better texture, better impact, and more transparent than the B3, its really a mismatch. In fact I find the KC06 bass presentation better than the DN900 and the AX35 which I also have.
We have no official information on the KC06 revisions, but we do have information about B3 revisions (there are 3 different versions, check the Havi B3 Pro1 thread). So which of the B3's are you referring?
B3 Pro1 needs a good source to match and tip preference effects the sound. I am extremely satisfied with the results I get with the large opening (bore) double flange small sennheiser tips with B3 Pro1! B3 doesn't sound well with Sandisk Sansa players...
Anyway I will be getting KC06 and I will be putting some more information once I got them.
HYPE is the biggest enemy for my wallet :))) and I am in ;)
I'll put it to rest if there was a revision... I just ordered the gold version. :)
Can I be a "victim" of the hype if I already got on and off the train long ago? lol.
KC06 has a little less in quantity but tighter, less boom, better control.
I am a new headfier and a newb too but from reading this thread..u guys jst made me join the train too! i hope it turns out good especially for its price. I am not sceptical because i recently got my astrotec ax35 too they are quite good for its price too any1 here tried those? give a little comparison with kc06 and astrotec ax35.
Btw i ordered mine from penonaudio, although gold was out of stock they replied my pm saying that they got a few gold ones and willing to give me the gold ones for the price of the silver one $59.00
which is a bargain because they said OSTRY revised the price of kc06 to $69.90 just like H20 expected. So i ordered the silver from the site and email them asap for gold which they did give me haha anyone else wanting the gold ones cheap can order now asap b4 the they run out of gold ones in hand. Penonaudio got good customer service too i am impressed.
Edited by SyedZ2ez4 - 4/10/14 at 9:10am
I agree , this is where the competiton happens. KC06 are miles away to B3 in terms of bass quantity and quality.
B3 pro MK1 has a boomy bass??? Not with the Sennheiser tips, it's not.
The bass is just great, can't possibly complain
Calm your **** and read his post, including the quote, carefully gentleman.
I believe H20 was comparing the KC06 to the DN1000, not the B3
And I agree with what he says. I didn't quite take to the DN1000 precisely for that reason, and because I am slightly bass adverse
He was comparing DN-1000 and KC06.
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 44 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › WTB: Violectric V800 v1 1 minute ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › HD800 OEM STOCK CABLE 1/4" PLUG 2 minutes ago
- › AK120ii and KSE1500 - Volume 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...