These sound just as good as the 850's with a whole different presentation. I would assume many would find the Ostry to sound better than the 850's. Especially those who find the 850's to have too much bass. I'm a Ostry fan boy now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 36
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Slow boat from Singapore Post... who knows - 2 weeks minimum is my guess. I shoulda paid the $6 extra for faster shipping. That's what I get for being a cheap screw lol!
When do you expect your loaner pair?
Ok well, I guess that will just have to do.
Makes sense now, lol!
Hopefully the skeptics agree, I for sure trust the owners of the kc06 though, they are fine mighty iems, and will definitely buy them as soon as I hear eke's pair.
Aww, for the heck of it, try to check the benefits of paying that extra $6. It would save you the agony from tolerating the hype on this thread. Tolerate in the sense of you being the one who lacks the iems at the moment, since I know I feel quite impatient and this thread is overwhelming me, lol!
I will ask eke about this later today, I've just gotten time to read the posts on this thread, but I will have to resume my work now. Based off a guess though, I would say one month or over. Since I'm the fourth on the list.
hahaha, thanks mochill, I meant no offense by that quoted post, it was just humorous. I'm glad you're enjoying those ostrys, but I do wonder one thing.
The timbre of the fx850 still outmatches the ostrys, correct?
Edit: If eke approves of my sudden change of heart, I will actually purchase the ostrys since it is better for someone else to hear eke's pair as they wouldn't have the opportunity to hear the iems.
Edited by vlenbo - 4/8/14 at 7:27pm
I thought the soundstage height was the weak spot?
Isn't that one aspect that it can't beat the mikros in?
ok! I just need to wait for my refund on those harman kardon cls that I purchased, and I'm good to go. Since I shipped it with fiscal concerns in mind, I will have to wait 2 weeks. :/
And of course...wait for the 1000 hours of burn in...about a month and a halfish? (like 42 days)
Yeah you have to sit atop Mt Arrarat to actually get the most out of them.
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › Moon Audio silver dragon JH Audio 4 pin to 4.4mm Sony cable ( new... 4 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 9 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 10 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 12 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 13 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 13 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 14 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 14 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 15 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 15 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear