Awww, I'll be late to the ostry party, :(
Oh well, I hope you guys enjoy those kc06, I'm waiting for the A version.
That, and I am hoping to get the audio technica ckr9 first, as it may have a grand deal of the day like the fx850s. Once I buy it for $180 or at least $200, I will buy these guys next to compare both!
However, once you guys do receive the ostry kc06...
Please do not escalate the hype! At least, until a month later...okay...?
Don't worry vlenbo. I'm all about sustained hype. My mission will be to wear you down