or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 135

post #2011 of 2536

I have a set of TT Pods T1 coming in soon, which I will make comparisons to the KC06, as they are both budget IEMs with potential. :) 

post #2012 of 2536

I have the Tenore here, but I don't think it's "better" than the Ostry. They're different, but equally tasty, flavors.

post #2013 of 2536
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post
 

I have a set of TT Pods T1 coming in soon, which I will make comparisons to the KC06, as they are both budget IEMs with potential. :) 

The TTPod is actually very good too. A little less clear, but enjoyable.

post #2014 of 2536
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

I have the Tenore here, but I don't think it's "better" than the Ostry. They're different, but equally tasty, flavors.

That's what I thought too, I wouldn't mind having Tenore as my main IEM if I haven't heard KC06 which fits better for my preferences. Quite nice timbre.
post #2015 of 2536
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

The TTPod is actually very good too. A little less clear, but enjoyable.
I look forward to it. smily_headphones1.gif
Would you rate it higher or equal to the KC06?
post #2016 of 2536
Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post


That's what I thought too, I wouldn't mind having Tenore as my main IEM if I haven't heard KC06 which fits better for my preferences. Quite nice timbre.

If you have meelectronic M6/A161P double flange tips, try them.  They make Tenore and KC06 more airy and make bass more punchy.

 

I still need more time with KC06, but I still prefer Tenore over them because the treble extends farther and the soundstage is wider.  That being said, both are great!

post #2017 of 2536
Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post

Finally heard Tenore today, I'm glad I didn't sell my KC06 before hearing those.
that's refreshing to hear, I'll have a pair soon to compare... And then ill finally sell the surplus
post #2018 of 2536

Finally jumped in and got these, quite impressive sound quality for $50 earphones. As others have said, vocals are simply amazing.

 

Funny, I opened my sealed box, bought from MP4Nation through Amazon. Opened the box, noticed the six tips, put the earphones in my ears, started to enjoy the music.

 

Quickly looked up this thread to see what others were saying about the KC06's.

 

First review pictures, lots of tips, I mean seriously lots of tips. What two dozen tips in two different color schemes in various sizes plus three more with yet a different color sizing scheme.

 

Boy, was I mad,  ripped them from my ears, Amazon I want my money back  :frown: ! Only twelve lousy tips when there should have been loads, I mean tons, of TIPS!!!!

 

Deep breath, after starting the refund/return process, oh, only twelve tips included, says so right in the description. I guess they changed the amount of tips, okay back to enjoying the music...

 

Now if I could only read Chinese to see what the manual says about the amount of included tips....

 

 

:beerchug:

post #2019 of 2536

Fwiw, the KC06A's seem to have different tips, so that might be the cause of some confusion.

 

Anyway, with my KC06's, I have been mainly just using and enjoying a pair of the stock tips that I keep coming back to.

post #2020 of 2536
Received my KC06 today and They don't disappoint. Should get the Tenore tomorrow. Should be fun.
post #2021 of 2536
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

Fwiw, the KC06A's seem to have different tips, so that might be the cause of some confusion.

 

Anyway, with my KC06's, I have been mainly just using and enjoying a pair of the stock tips that I keep coming back to.

 

I think the earliest version, that Zelda reviewed on the first page, had a lot more tips. Ostry must have cut back to actually make some money off of these bad boys.

I am curious about the KC06A's if they are that much different from the KC06's.

post #2022 of 2536
The A's are an improvement in my ears. Not just in the bass end,which makes it perform better in more genres than the mid-centric Kc06, but it has better clarity and a much more engaging treble than them too.

And yes, the Kc06a comes with 9 pairs of tips, 3 soft silicone, 3 hard silicone and 3 with filters. Plus clips and stuff.
post #2023 of 2536

Did you get them from www.shenzhenaudio.com?

post #2024 of 2536
No, penon. But I do believe they all have the same accessories considering the packaging is the same.
post #2025 of 2536
Uh no, my gold KC06 did not get the same tips as Zelda's too, probably batch difference. Dunno about KC06A's tips selection but why are you even comparing them?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: