I have a set of TT Pods T1 coming in soon, which I will make comparisons to the KC06, as they are both budget IEMs with potential. :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I've recentlty bougth them for office. All i wanted was a pair of fairly decent cans within the budget ive prepaired for this occasion. Unboxing was a surprise, in the package we get a nice pair...
If you are a bass head and like still like to hear to rest of the music, then this Burson V4 could be for you. Charles at Burson had offered the V5 in exchange for a honest evaluation. I did...
Preamble: Founded just last year in 2015, ORIVETI (http://www.oriveti.com/) is still a new company on the market that is however not new to the audio business, having members in their...
Sometimes I have a strong desire to start a review with a conclusion, and then explain everything in more details. This time I think I'll follow this urge. So, OPUS#2 from theBit became for me one...
Meze is a Romanian company which became widely known on a portable audio market after releasing its wooden 99 Classics model. These headphones became a hit due to a semi-portable form factor,...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 135
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The TTPod is actually very good too. A little less clear, but enjoyable.
That's what I thought too, I wouldn't mind having Tenore as my main IEM if I haven't heard KC06 which fits better for my preferences. Quite nice timbre.
Would you rate it higher or equal to the KC06?
If you have meelectronic M6/A161P double flange tips, try them. They make Tenore and KC06 more airy and make bass more punchy.
I still need more time with KC06, but I still prefer Tenore over them because the treble extends farther and the soundstage is wider. That being said, both are great!
Finally jumped in and got these, quite impressive sound quality for $50 earphones. As others have said, vocals are simply amazing.
Funny, I opened my sealed box, bought from MP4Nation through Amazon. Opened the box, noticed the six tips, put the earphones in my ears, started to enjoy the music.
Quickly looked up this thread to see what others were saying about the KC06's.
First review pictures, lots of tips, I mean seriously lots of tips. What two dozen tips in two different color schemes in various sizes plus three more with yet a different color sizing scheme.
Boy, was I mad, ripped them from my ears, Amazon I want my money back ! Only twelve lousy tips when there should have been loads, I mean tons, of TIPS!!!!
Deep breath, after starting the refund/return process, oh, only twelve tips included, says so right in the description. I guess they changed the amount of tips, okay back to enjoying the music...
Now if I could only read Chinese to see what the manual says about the amount of included tips....
Fwiw, the KC06A's seem to have different tips, so that might be the cause of some confusion.
Anyway, with my KC06's, I have been mainly just using and enjoying a pair of the stock tips that I keep coming back to.
I think the earliest version, that Zelda reviewed on the first page, had a lot more tips. Ostry must have cut back to actually make some money off of these bad boys.
I am curious about the KC06A's if they are that much different from the KC06's.
And yes, the Kc06a comes with 9 pairs of tips, 3 soft silicone, 3 hard silicone and 3 with filters. Plus clips and stuff.
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › Newbie help: Audeze Sine vs Meze 99 Classics vs V-Moda XS/M-80/100... 26 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 49 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 50 seconds ago
- › Nuforce Primo 8 - an Audiophile Phase Coherent Quad Balanced... 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 1 minute ago
- › iBasso PB3 Mockingbird Portable Balanced Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by d1554573r
- › Supreme Sound Opamp V4 by snellemin
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by HiFiChris
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by cleg
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear