You should get the KC06A quick, only a few hundreds unit released on this batch. otherwise, wait for next month
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 124
Gear mentioned in this thread:
O my GOD! Could this really be happening?! My ASG 2 is getting replaced by a 40 quid budget wonder? I can't even begin to fathom... I can't... THE POWER!
I feel like striping clean, running to a small mountain, kneeling down, and screaming "Ooooostryyyyyyyeeee" from the top of my lungs as tears of joy cascade down face in a feeble attempt to gain composure.
Tiss all I wanted to improved from the original!
@Exesteils, can you compare the low end to either GR07 variant?
Although Shenzhen and Penon would be the best places (and quickest) to buy the KC06A, you might find some on Taobao still available. Mine should arrive in two weeks.
If the 06A retains the clarity of the 06 with improved bass impact and soundstage, I might have found my new favorite IEM. So far the Havi B3 and KC06 share first place, with the Havi slightly ahead.
Bhazard, have you tried any Zero Audio products? I'd start with the Tenore, only $53 shipped.
I cant use them in noising environment..the isolation is not decent like people would say. To me isolation is poor. Even in the car i dont enjoy them much because its like your not hearing everything as its noisy. I use them for studying alot in libraries or at home i can use 6-7hrs straight non stop. So 2 use for me is for studying and sleeping lol
Yea -- depends on where you're using them. I had to go above my normal listening volume for usage on the train. KC06 -- definitely not made for isolation.
I'm surprised you wear IEMs in the car. What if there's a fire truck or police car? You won't hear the sirens and pull over to the side like you're supposed to (or is that only a law in Canada?). Or if someone honks you, you won't hear it. If anything, KC06's poor isolation could save your life!
yeah i meant as a passenger.. its also illegal here in my country. Nevertheless its a great iem i just like how the mids n highs strikes to my liking. I hope the kc06a doesnt spoil this. I will be ordering one for sure but not now..got exams fees to pay :(
You have the answer Unity. I havent hear the Gr07s in a long time so I can't give you a definite answer, but I do remember the BE's bass line being just a tab bit too overbearing for my taste.
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 9 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 22 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Appreciation Thread – a New Start (please read... 32 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 57 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E80 Review by mark2410 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 3 minutes ago
- › what do i get for my dt 990 pro 250 ohms 4 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 4 minutes ago
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...