You should get the KC06A quick, only a few hundreds unit released on this batch. otherwise, wait for next month
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that seems to be highly regarded, but hasn't really...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I'd like to acknowledge Head-fier Ajaxander (Andy) and also Ken Ball from ALO/Campfire...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 124
Gear mentioned in this thread:
O my GOD! Could this really be happening?! My ASG 2 is getting replaced by a 40 quid budget wonder? I can't even begin to fathom... I can't... THE POWER!
I feel like striping clean, running to a small mountain, kneeling down, and screaming "Ooooostryyyyyyyeeee" from the top of my lungs as tears of joy cascade down face in a feeble attempt to gain composure.
Tiss all I wanted to improved from the original!
@Exesteils, can you compare the low end to either GR07 variant?
Although Shenzhen and Penon would be the best places (and quickest) to buy the KC06A, you might find some on Taobao still available. Mine should arrive in two weeks.
If the 06A retains the clarity of the 06 with improved bass impact and soundstage, I might have found my new favorite IEM. So far the Havi B3 and KC06 share first place, with the Havi slightly ahead.
Bhazard, have you tried any Zero Audio products? I'd start with the Tenore, only $53 shipped.
I cant use them in noising environment..the isolation is not decent like people would say. To me isolation is poor. Even in the car i dont enjoy them much because its like your not hearing everything as its noisy. I use them for studying alot in libraries or at home i can use 6-7hrs straight non stop. So 2 use for me is for studying and sleeping lol
Yea -- depends on where you're using them. I had to go above my normal listening volume for usage on the train. KC06 -- definitely not made for isolation.
I'm surprised you wear IEMs in the car. What if there's a fire truck or police car? You won't hear the sirens and pull over to the side like you're supposed to (or is that only a law in Canada?). Or if someone honks you, you won't hear it. If anything, KC06's poor isolation could save your life!
yeah i meant as a passenger.. its also illegal here in my country. Nevertheless its a great iem i just like how the mids n highs strikes to my liking. I hope the kc06a doesnt spoil this. I will be ordering one for sure but not now..got exams fees to pay :(
You have the answer Unity. I havent hear the Gr07s in a long time so I can't give you a definite answer, but I do remember the BE's bass line being just a tab bit too overbearing for my taste.
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 44 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 3 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 5 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, Volume 5 -- Spring 2016 -- Pictures & Impressions... 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...