You should get the KC06A quick, only a few hundreds unit released on this batch. otherwise, wait for next month
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Vibro Labs Aria (universal) – initial impressions In my travels on Head-Fi over the last year or so, Vibro Labs is a name I had heard bandied around in various forums, mainly as makers of...
Alright, these are the most confusing set of cans I've ever owned. Why are they so cheap? It doesn't make any sense. Right out of the gate, these are the most comfortable set of headphones...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 124
Gear mentioned in this thread:
O my GOD! Could this really be happening?! My ASG 2 is getting replaced by a 40 quid budget wonder? I can't even begin to fathom... I can't... THE POWER!
I feel like striping clean, running to a small mountain, kneeling down, and screaming "Ooooostryyyyyyyeeee" from the top of my lungs as tears of joy cascade down face in a feeble attempt to gain composure.
Tiss all I wanted to improved from the original!
@Exesteils, can you compare the low end to either GR07 variant?
Although Shenzhen and Penon would be the best places (and quickest) to buy the KC06A, you might find some on Taobao still available. Mine should arrive in two weeks.
If the 06A retains the clarity of the 06 with improved bass impact and soundstage, I might have found my new favorite IEM. So far the Havi B3 and KC06 share first place, with the Havi slightly ahead.
Bhazard, have you tried any Zero Audio products? I'd start with the Tenore, only $53 shipped.
I cant use them in noising environment..the isolation is not decent like people would say. To me isolation is poor. Even in the car i dont enjoy them much because its like your not hearing everything as its noisy. I use them for studying alot in libraries or at home i can use 6-7hrs straight non stop. So 2 use for me is for studying and sleeping lol
Yea -- depends on where you're using them. I had to go above my normal listening volume for usage on the train. KC06 -- definitely not made for isolation.
I'm surprised you wear IEMs in the car. What if there's a fire truck or police car? You won't hear the sirens and pull over to the side like you're supposed to (or is that only a law in Canada?). Or if someone honks you, you won't hear it. If anything, KC06's poor isolation could save your life!
yeah i meant as a passenger.. its also illegal here in my country. Nevertheless its a great iem i just like how the mids n highs strikes to my liking. I hope the kc06a doesnt spoil this. I will be ordering one for sure but not now..got exams fees to pay :(
You have the answer Unity. I havent hear the Gr07s in a long time so I can't give you a definite answer, but I do remember the BE's bass line being just a tab bit too overbearing for my taste.
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 21 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 47 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 5 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Is realtek ALC892 onboard DAC or FIIO Olympus E10K better? 9 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 9 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...