You should get the KC06A quick, only a few hundreds unit released on this batch. otherwise, wait for next month
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 124
Gear mentioned in this thread:
O my GOD! Could this really be happening?! My ASG 2 is getting replaced by a 40 quid budget wonder? I can't even begin to fathom... I can't... THE POWER!
I feel like striping clean, running to a small mountain, kneeling down, and screaming "Ooooostryyyyyyyeeee" from the top of my lungs as tears of joy cascade down face in a feeble attempt to gain composure.
Tiss all I wanted to improved from the original!
@Exesteils, can you compare the low end to either GR07 variant?
Although Shenzhen and Penon would be the best places (and quickest) to buy the KC06A, you might find some on Taobao still available. Mine should arrive in two weeks.
If the 06A retains the clarity of the 06 with improved bass impact and soundstage, I might have found my new favorite IEM. So far the Havi B3 and KC06 share first place, with the Havi slightly ahead.
Bhazard, have you tried any Zero Audio products? I'd start with the Tenore, only $53 shipped.
I cant use them in noising environment..the isolation is not decent like people would say. To me isolation is poor. Even in the car i dont enjoy them much because its like your not hearing everything as its noisy. I use them for studying alot in libraries or at home i can use 6-7hrs straight non stop. So 2 use for me is for studying and sleeping lol
Yea -- depends on where you're using them. I had to go above my normal listening volume for usage on the train. KC06 -- definitely not made for isolation.
I'm surprised you wear IEMs in the car. What if there's a fire truck or police car? You won't hear the sirens and pull over to the side like you're supposed to (or is that only a law in Canada?). Or if someone honks you, you won't hear it. If anything, KC06's poor isolation could save your life!
yeah i meant as a passenger.. its also illegal here in my country. Nevertheless its a great iem i just like how the mids n highs strikes to my liking. I hope the kc06a doesnt spoil this. I will be ordering one for sure but not now..got exams fees to pay :(
You have the answer Unity. I havent hear the Gr07s in a long time so I can't give you a definite answer, but I do remember the BE's bass line being just a tab bit too overbearing for my taste.
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 seconds ago
- › Is it possible for headphones to indent your skull... 1 minute ago
- › ONN X5 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 6 minutes ago
- › $1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus... 7 minutes ago
- › She is Esther (M1&M1PRO) -- New Firmware released! 7 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...