- 1,572 Posts. Joined 3/2006
- Location: Maryland, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Recently got ordered these Mee AudioRunaway on-ear headphones as I had some wellness program points that were going to expire. I have had the MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 116
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I didn't count your vote since your impressions of KC06 were based on memory and I wasn't sure which one you liked more by your impressions
Thanks.. I hadn't seen that traitorous post by @DannyBai !
Lolz Wha? Memory? I never had KC06's to begin with. I just wanted a free ticket to Hypeville Valley. I hear they have nekomimis 😋
No but seriously, they were in my possession when I posted my thought here. The problem is the owner isn't me... tho I am the one who purchased them.
I swear that the IEM manufacturers have planted you into head-fi to wreak havoc on all of our wallets!
And isn't this thread about the Ostry anyway? Go resurrect the old Ocharaku threads
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I agree with the vwinter's ostry sound assessment but I don't think the separation is that impressive, but maybe it's due to me having never auditioned higher end IEM, I dunno.
Seperation also comes much down to your source. Something like my DX50 headphone out has IMO poor separation, well at least next to Colorfly C3 and Studio V units. For example, my Shure SHR940 sound so messy with DX50 straight from the headphone out, It's like looking through a keyhole covered with fog glass, they're a congested mess (but good at detail and resolution). However even something cheap as the Schitt Magni with a decent DAC they turn into completely different beasts. You'll only get out of an IEM what you put into it. Ostry are pretty decent at separation though I don't hear them excelling as a focus point, but again, different courses for sources.
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › Oppo HA-2 SE 28 seconds ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha HPH-Pro 500 Review 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser GSX 1000 / 1200 Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 4 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear