Yes, but someone did give some comments for him to read. Not saying that we don't need more opinion.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:
so far the only in-depth direct comparison that we have is from a friend of james444. mochill hasn't really mentioned side-by-side (needs to stop hyper-ventilating from hype first ahaha). the only reputable and known person who has had both is bhazard. he had conflicting views (liked the B3 the best) so I am interested to hear his opinions the most
So B3 Pro MK1 with wide bore tips (e.g. Sennheiser tips) isn't dark sounding and congested?
This is what I hear too.
The Havi actually has slightly more bass over the Ostry, and I consider the Havi somewhat bass light too.
To me, yes. I sold my Ostry long ago, but I did like it very much. That's why I'm interested in what the KC06A will have to offer.
I paid $44 for the Havi back in the day, so it was an even bigger value then.
how does the isolation compare to the VSD1/VSD1S? I hated the stock silicon tips
Ok, no Ostry for me then (at least for now).
I can attest to this fact as well. changing from stock tips to foam tips made the sound more more spacious and open, at the expense of some bass
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › Periodic Audio EIMs Mg, Ti, Be 43 seconds ago
- › Spiral Ears SE5 Ultimate Discussion/ Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Congratulations! HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 won the 2017 European Product... 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › Announcement: The Edition 6 is Dead 5 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 5 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear