- 7,669 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Disclaimer: These headphones were sent to me thanks to the Oppo loaner program. They have since been returned and sent to the next reviewer. Want a headphone that sounds excellent, is easy...
Introduction: Unfamiliar Territory A couple of years ago, I was telling my father-in-law about my audio and music hobby. He asked me if the equipment I had was made by "Pioneer, Sony" or...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the C1002, one of 1More's many hybrid offerings. The C1002 utilizes a single balanced armature and single dynamic driver to produce a...
This is the worse purchase i did in audio ever. RHA should be ashamed releasing such a poor quality product. And the audio press should be ashamed not to mention this is well below average ... I...
Preamble: Hidizs Technology (http://www.hidizs.com/) is a Chinese audio manufacturer (mainly digital audio players) that established in early 2014 and is based in Dongguan, China....
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
where did you get this information ?
Soundstage is about on par, but in all other aspects I prefer the FX850. In terms of mids and resolution by a slight margin, but treble and timbre are clearly better on the JVCs in my book. The KC06's treble can sound a little edgy and metallic at times, nothing that I'd call a glaring weakness (and much less when considering the price), but the FX850 set themselves apart in that regard.
(@waynes world: I won't go into detail here about how much I like the FX850, for fear of earning another quote in the hype appreciation thread. )
- Ear shell with titanium technology, Silver metal has excellent texture, While the coating has a high hardness, can prevent falls, A collision and other accidents caused by external injuries, Let your earphone steady as new after prolonged use
I think the writer(s) of the description may be limited in English, and so that's why we're getting mixed information.
I think the "silver" metal they are referring to is just there way of saying, "titanium". I'm only saying this, because if the shells were made of silver, that price we're looking at would be too good to be true.
appreciate if someone can give some comment, KC06 vs. B3!!!
so far the only in-depth direct comparison that we have is from a friend of james444. mochill hasn't really mentioned side-by-side (needs to stop hyper-ventilating from hype first ahaha). the only reputable and known person who has had both is bhazard. he had conflicting views (liked the B3 the best) so I am interested to hear his opinions the most
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 5 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 33 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 57 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › dropping $ on a e10k - anything better around this price range? 2 minutes ago
- › Listening fatigue 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Do you want to see Joe Bloggs back with FiiO? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 165, RS 175, RS 185, RS 195 - Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA MA750i by High-End-Addict
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by HiFiChris
- › 64 Audio U10 by Brooko
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by noobandroid
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...