- 7,214 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
where did you get this information ?
Soundstage is about on par, but in all other aspects I prefer the FX850. In terms of mids and resolution by a slight margin, but treble and timbre are clearly better on the JVCs in my book. The KC06's treble can sound a little edgy and metallic at times, nothing that I'd call a glaring weakness (and much less when considering the price), but the FX850 set themselves apart in that regard.
(@waynes world: I won't go into detail here about how much I like the FX850, for fear of earning another quote in the hype appreciation thread. )
- Ear shell with titanium technology, Silver metal has excellent texture, While the coating has a high hardness, can prevent falls, A collision and other accidents caused by external injuries, Let your earphone steady as new after prolonged use
I think the writer(s) of the description may be limited in English, and so that's why we're getting mixed information.
I think the "silver" metal they are referring to is just there way of saying, "titanium". I'm only saying this, because if the shells were made of silver, that price we're looking at would be too good to be true.
appreciate if someone can give some comment, KC06 vs. B3!!!
so far the only in-depth direct comparison that we have is from a friend of james444. mochill hasn't really mentioned side-by-side (needs to stop hyper-ventilating from hype first ahaha). the only reputable and known person who has had both is bhazard. he had conflicting views (liked the B3 the best) so I am interested to hear his opinions the most
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 21 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 24 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 42 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 50 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Ath-ad900x/ad700x vs dt770 pro 80 ohm 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...