or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 79

post #1171 of 2535

This morning when I first saw that KC06 was probably not going to get delivered today..

 

Optimized by JPEGmini 3.8.13.0L 0xb2357b4e

 

Then as the day moved along, that emotion changed to...

 

 

 

But now I am once again looking forward to how I will feel tomorrow!

 

post #1172 of 2535

Just bury your head in the ground until tomorrow.

post #1173 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post


And now I just have to buy the tips, the wait will be annoying again, I hate buying things internationally because of this. frown.gif

 

If you don't mind the price, you can also buy genuine TF10 tips. They're my favorite tips for the KC06 (haven't heard the "Heir" tips, but these too are cooler sounding than the stock tips).

 

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Ultimate-TripleFi-Silicone-replacement/dp/B00840NJSS

post #1174 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by james444 View Post
 

 

If you don't mind the price, you can also buy genuine TF10 tips. They're my favorite tips for the KC06 (haven't heard the "Heir" tips, but these too are cooler sounding than the stock tips).

 

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Ultimate-TripleFi-Silicone-replacement/dp/B00840NJSS

 

People in the US can probably get them for a little cheaper directly from Logitech (link).

post #1175 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterDLai View Post

People in the US can probably get them for a little cheaper directly from Logitech (link).

post #1176 of 2535

I did want another logitech mouse...

post #1177 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netforce View Post

I did want another logitech mouse...

Two birds with one shipping package...

Which one you looking at specifically mate?
post #1178 of 2535

Medium tf10 tips and possibly a replacement to my g9x but it looks like the g9x has since been discontinued and all the new g series mice are for palm grips. But alas I should not derail our wonderful ostry hype thread with talk of mice and I will take it to the mouse fi thread.

post #1179 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netforce View Post
 

Medium tf10 tips and possibly a replacement to my g9x but it looks like the g9x has since been discontinued and all the new g series mice are for palm grips. But alas I should not derail our wonderful ostry hype thread with talk of mice and I will take it to the mouse fi thread.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1481639/logitech-g502-proteus-core-gaming-mouse-review-by-ino

 

~woosh~

 

:ph34r: 

 

 

Back to the topic, any further discussion of mice will be held at that thread as netforce stated.

post #1180 of 2535

My donkey finally arrived carrying my KC06.

 

 

Out of the box Initial impressions: They are good, but not giant killers. 

 

 

The KC06 is not wowing me. So far, I don't think they are better than the GR07 MKII or the MDR-7550.    They might be better than my T-Peos H-100 (I'm not sure yet). 

 

Away they go for some burn-in time -- I hope they will sound better next time I listen to them.

post #1181 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvergun View Post

My donkey finally arrived carrying my KC06.


Out of the box Initial impressions: They are good, but not giant killers. 


The KC06 is not wowing me. So far, I don't think they are better than the GR07 MKII or the MDR-7550.    They might be better than my T-Peos H-100 (I'm not sure yet). 

Away they go for some burn-in time -- I hope they will sound better next time I listen to them.
Hohohoho

Commence 24 hour burn in and enjoy them at that mark
post #1182 of 2535

The Ostry has landed.  

Total waiting time: 14 days. (bigbargainonline)


Edited by H20Fidelity - 4/23/14 at 8:45pm
post #1183 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

The Ostry has landed.  


Total waiting time: 14 days. (bigbargainonline)



Sexy sexy packaging.
post #1184 of 2535

It will probably be a little hard to show in a photo however my cable thickness both above/below the Y spilt is a little thinner than SkyBleu's pair when side by side.

With Heir tips and Colorfly C3 they remain standing as true little champions. :smile:

post #1185 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

The Ostry has landed.  

Total waiting time: 14 days. (bigbargainonline)


are those in sliver color ?

i got mine delivered yesterday.currently i am A/B with my fidue.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: