^ Lunashops will take sometime, probably about 3-4 weeks. Consider it normal.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › REVIEW: Ostry KC06
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 78
post #1156 of 2536
4/23/14 at 1:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #1157 of 2536
4/23/14 at 1:58am
The bass is well textured (and fast) but not deep and extending enough. At this price range probably only Yamah EPH100 fit (if people who hyped it are right).
Edited by laon - 4/23/14 at 2:20am
post #1158 of 2536
4/23/14 at 2:00am
If you don't mind EQing, then tbh both of them are very good performers. I EQ a lot when I'm listening to EDM or Touhou Albums and the Havi do very well with the EQ, not getting muddy, speed and punch are still there. As plenty here have already confirmed that the Kc06 scale very well with amping, I assume this also goes for EQ as well.
post #1159 of 2536
4/23/14 at 5:49am
post #1160 of 2536
4/23/14 at 5:52am
Quote:Glad to hear you're enjoying the Ostriches.
How do you find it to compare to the re0?
post #1161 of 2536
4/23/14 at 6:32am
Try Heir Audio tips if you find them a smidgen too warm
post #1162 of 2536
4/23/14 at 7:47am
post #1163 of 2536
4/23/14 at 7:57am
post #1164 of 2536
4/23/14 at 8:18am
post #1165 of 2536
4/23/14 at 8:20am
post #1166 of 2536
4/23/14 at 8:36am
Which has more bass and sub-bass?
post #1167 of 2536
4/23/14 at 9:03am
Wow somebody remembers.Good ol' times.
post #1168 of 2536
4/23/14 at 9:25am
post #1169 of 2536
4/23/14 at 10:16am
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
Currently, there are 3577 Active Users (612 Members and 2965 Guests)
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 51 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 2 minutes ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 2 minutes ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear