or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 74

post #1096 of 2535

I'm REALLY close to pulling the trigger on these!! :D They sound like exactly what I want in a pair of IEMs sound wise! I'm still sort of waiting for the KC06A, but I don't know if I can make it... :deadhorse:

post #1097 of 2535

I'm thinking the KC06A version will be like the GR07/GR07 Bass Edition situation. I'm perfectly content with the KC06's signature, just like the BE of the GR07 didn't appeal to me at all.

post #1098 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

I'm thinking the KC06A version will be like the GR07/GR07 Bass Edition situation. I'm perfectly content with the KC06's signature, just like the BE of the GR07 didn't appeal to me at all.
That's what it sounds like to me as well! I'm trying to wait for some impressions, but I'll probably cave aand just buy the KC06
post #1099 of 2535
I'll probably break down and get them as well. Assuming of course the kc06's live up to 1/4 of their hype, and assuming the impressions of the kc06a's are also favorable, and assuming they sound at least somewhat different!
post #1100 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

I'll probably break down and get them as well. Assuming of course the kc06's live up to 1/4 of their hype, and assuming the impressions of the kc06a's are also favorable, and assuming they sound at least somewhat different!

 

Where is my KC06?  I was expecting it sometime this week. 

 

Did they send it to me on a donkey via the Bering Strait and down to California?  :mad:

post #1101 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvergun View Post

 

Where is my KC06?  I was expecting it sometime this week. 

 

Did they send it to me on a donkey via the Bering Strait and down to California?  :mad:

 

I think they put mine on the same damned donkey! And I hope that the donkey doesn't take Easter holidays!


Edited by waynes world - 4/18/14 at 4:08pm
post #1102 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

I'm thinking the KC06A version will be like the GR07/GR07 Bass Edition situation. I'm perfectly content with the KC06's signature, just like the BE of the GR07 didn't appeal to me at all.

tumblr_myvv07At841rmin5no1_400.gif
post #1103 of 2535
Bought into the hype, hopefully it sounds half as good as the hype makes it out to sound. Waiting is going to be fun though...
post #1104 of 2535

The hype is real. As Justin Beiber would say.....Believe. 

post #1105 of 2535
At the very least I think it's worth every penny of its asking price, you may even be pleasantly surprised. wink.gif
post #1106 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

The hype is real. As Justin Beiber would say.....Believe. 

Awhellnaw.....
post #1107 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Awhellnaw.....

Dammit, I took it too far. Someone's always gotta take things too far.
post #1108 of 2535
Lol that's just what I wanted to hear, I do believe wink.gif
post #1109 of 2535
This phone sounds rather bad straight out of laptop lol.

And this thread some fresh hypefuelimpression very_evil_smiley.gif
post #1110 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post

This phone sounds rather bad straight out of laptop lol.


It's your laptop....


wink.gif

#HYPEMUSTLIVEON
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: