Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 72
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just make sure that you don't get them before I do!
Makes you truly disgusted...or disgusting?
^ Don't worry about dat lil' hoarding head of yours Masa' WAYNE, cuz you know i will. ;)
Disgusted, disgusting is there a diff???
But THE HYPE on these are lovely indeed, savoring every last salvo. hoho
Edited by sfwalcer - 4/17/14 at 12:08pm
Oh and i ain't just trollin' here for the sake of trollin', but i'll for sure put these put against the VSonics best budget-fi lineup toe to toe, cuz currently the VC02 is making me REALLY happy, and the VSD1s are no joke as well and was one of the reasons why i got rid of my gr07 BEs.
So no doubt i will compare these to the gr07 BEs, the Sony MH1/Cs, VSD1/ LE, VC02, the DN1000s, as well as some other funky stuff i have heard of late. These thangs got a big shoe to fill and a TALL order to overcome from all the hype i have read so far so.... can't wait.
lol I went for a night class, came back so much had happened haha. Its alright guys, no offence taken ;) advice taken. I will be more careful with what i compare now especially those i have not heard because i know different iems have different sound signatures. What may sound great to me may not sound as good to you. I am new to this, so I'm open to all criticisms and advice. :D
@Francisk sorry mate i couldn't help you because i really have not tried any of vsonic, i read some really good reviews of them though.
No worries mate...all is good...thanks for your review too
1, increase low-frequency texture and volume
2, high-frequency differs from KC06 in tune
3, suitable for popular, large production, vocals
4, the third generation of double-lumen patent
5 tuning, external patent
6, bloody-wound TPU cable
7, looks cool
8, the same price one of the most outstanding
Waiting for more details on April 30 officially released.
Original chinese text if anyone could translate it better :
I'm not sure if I want more bass but I do want better texture, hmm.
We'll see how far these Ostriches will go.
Now that's a gif I can get behind.
meh why does this not surprise me whatsoever, ya'll are from the same family afterall. Mr. jayBIRD.
So go support your fam and cop a set of these meng, you know you wanna' bad!!!
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY 2 minutes ago
- › SE530/535 Acoustic Filter Mod: More SQ improvement than cables?... 2 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 5 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear