Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 72
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just make sure that you don't get them before I do!
Makes you truly disgusted...or disgusting?
^ Don't worry about dat lil' hoarding head of yours Masa' WAYNE, cuz you know i will. ;)
Disgusted, disgusting is there a diff???
But THE HYPE on these are lovely indeed, savoring every last salvo. hoho
Edited by sfwalcer - 4/17/14 at 12:08pm
Oh and i ain't just trollin' here for the sake of trollin', but i'll for sure put these put against the VSonics best budget-fi lineup toe to toe, cuz currently the VC02 is making me REALLY happy, and the VSD1s are no joke as well and was one of the reasons why i got rid of my gr07 BEs.
So no doubt i will compare these to the gr07 BEs, the Sony MH1/Cs, VSD1/ LE, VC02, the DN1000s, as well as some other funky stuff i have heard of late. These thangs got a big shoe to fill and a TALL order to overcome from all the hype i have read so far so.... can't wait.
lol I went for a night class, came back so much had happened haha. Its alright guys, no offence taken ;) advice taken. I will be more careful with what i compare now especially those i have not heard because i know different iems have different sound signatures. What may sound great to me may not sound as good to you. I am new to this, so I'm open to all criticisms and advice. :D
@Francisk sorry mate i couldn't help you because i really have not tried any of vsonic, i read some really good reviews of them though.
No worries mate...all is good...thanks for your review too
1, increase low-frequency texture and volume
2, high-frequency differs from KC06 in tune
3, suitable for popular, large production, vocals
4, the third generation of double-lumen patent
5 tuning, external patent
6, bloody-wound TPU cable
7, looks cool
8, the same price one of the most outstanding
Waiting for more details on April 30 officially released.
Original chinese text if anyone could translate it better :
I'm not sure if I want more bass but I do want better texture, hmm.
We'll see how far these Ostriches will go.
Now that's a gif I can get behind.
meh why does this not surprise me whatsoever, ya'll are from the same family afterall. Mr. jayBIRD.
So go support your fam and cop a set of these meng, you know you wanna' bad!!!
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 12 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 30 seconds ago
- › FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 3 minutes ago
- › Help me choose a new pair of headphones, thanks! 4 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 6 minutes ago
- › MassDrop HIFIMAN HE-350 or ATH-AD700X 7 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear