Yes I totally agree with peter123. It's better to just comment on stuff that you already own or have tested thoroughly. No hard feelings....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 68
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by Francisk - 4/17/14 at 4:29am
If you base your decision from post like this :
There's a lot of member who can't afford to buy every single thing but heard it extensively or briefly, denying them from even making simple comment is just stupid. I can understand if they act like it's a review and absolute truth but they don't, at least here.
Nice backseat moderating though, I'll grow up thanks to you.
Edited by Francisk - 4/17/14 at 4:36am
And Francisk, while I understand your point, I believe Iaon was referring to if anyone is asking for a comparison, then only those who have owned/heard them should give input. As this involves money, misguided input might cause someone to buy someone unsuitable for their tastes.
Discussing an item is fine, but what is discussion without substance?
Edited by Exesteils - 4/17/14 at 4:36am
Awww sorri I do not have the gr07 nor tried any of vsonic phones. I can't help you with that.
Guys I think i am the most newbie of novice audiophile here so I may sound crazy but bear with me haha I have however auditioned the Shure se535, w4r, JH audio pro 5s and my dad having UE900. These were the highest end iem i have auditioned. My ears aren't well trained like most of you guys but all i can say for now that these blew me away even more than the ax35 did for me. For me i thought the w4r were abit laid back thus prefering the UE900. Is it crazy to say I'd prefer my KC06 over the westones? I loved the UE900 so much I thought how could any iem get better than this then listening to the Ax35 i saw the difference between a high end iem and a cheap one ahah Ax35 did well in the bass department but arent so great in the mids and highs. Its V shaped so probably not even fair to compare but those were my opinion. With the Ostry here, before trying, all i prayed for was to have better performance in the mids and highs than the ax35 considering the price. Only to realise that the KC06 were soooooooo good that i can confidently say it beats the crap out of the Ax35. To me they sound as good as the higher iem especially UE900. Its a crazy claim i know . How is it possible that a 10mm single driver can sound like 4 drivers from the UE900? Am i having the Mochill disease or something? hahah You guys may not believe me but like H20 said these things need to be heard! How Ostry were able to tune them this good at this price is mind blowing. Anyways this is just my initial impression. My source were from HTC one unamped and Rockboxed Classic unamped too.
Great man! I think that I won't have to try AX35 after all :) Can't wait to receive my KC06, it's currently somewhere in India so still quite a long trip to Europe. I wonder if you will like these even more after some burn in
Good. Moving on.
Edit: Just don't do the holier that thou thing. "Grow up" is in bad taste and does not help the conversation in anyway. We're all rational human beings here, let's act like it.
Edited by Exesteils - 4/17/14 at 4:45am
Edited by Francisk - 4/17/14 at 4:51am
Point taken Exesteils. I just reacted to the trashing peter123 is taking because he didn't say anything wrong either. We all come in peace to help one another and cut that holier art thou crap. That to me is just as distasteful. Didn't you see that I asked to move on. Now who's acting as the holier art thou person
Reread my comment and you will notice I spoke to you as an equal, using "we" instead do "you". As you said, acting better than someone is just distasteful, so why ask someone to grow up?
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › New Inear Prophile-8 42 seconds ago
- › What is Your Sennheiser HD800 Setup? 51 seconds ago
- › Singxer SU-1 Owners 2 minutes ago
- › New to Head-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › Matrix Audio X-Sabre Pro 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 4 minutes ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 5 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear