or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Want to buy new Headphones and wonder which one is better V Moda M80 or M100 ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Want to buy new Headphones and wonder which one is better V Moda M80 or M100 ?

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 

Hey Guys in the past i must confess, that i listened with some noname On-Ear Headphones :D to my Music(Rock:Iron Maiden,Metallica/Classic/Nightcore). The Headphones are now  damaged so i searched for some better ones and found V Moda, i'm a bit currious whether the V Moda M80 or the M100 are better/ suit to my Music and which is more comfortable (for at least 2 Hours). The Price is not interesting for me. Thank you in advance :)

post #2 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKommander View Post
 

Hey Guys in the past i must confess, that i listened with some noname On-Ear Headphones :D to my Music(Rock:Iron Maiden,Metallica/Classic/Nightcore). The Headphones are now  damaged so i searched for some better ones and found V Moda, i'm a bit currious whether the V Moda M80 or the M100 are better/ suit to my Music and which is more comfortable (for at least 2 Hours). The Price is not interesting for me. Thank you in advance :)

 

I haven't heard the M80s, but I can tell you the  M100's are friggin' STELLAR at rock/metal. I may not be the best to ask about comfort (I've had no problems wearing the notoriously uncomfortable Mixrs for hours), but these things are easy as hell to sit with for a full day. I barely ever take them off.

post #3 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post
 

 

I haven't heard the M80s, but I can tell you the  M100's are friggin' STELLAR at rock/metal. I may not be the best to ask about comfort (I've had no problems wearing the notoriously uncomfortable Mixrs for hours), but these things are easy as hell to sit with for a full day. I barely ever take them off.

Too much bass I think from the M100.  The M100 though is "better".  The most vague term you could possibly use.

post #4 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks159 View Post
 

Too much bass I think from the M100.  The M100 though is "better".  The most vague term you could possibly use.

 

Heh, here's how you know the M100 is perfect: the ultra bassheads say it's disappointing on the bass, and the audiophiles say it has way too much bass. 

post #5 of 21
Thread Starter 

Okay, anny other Options that are better balanced ?)

post #6 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKommander View Post
 

Okay, anny other Options that are better balanced ?)

 

Are you anywhere near a Brookstone or Microsoft store? They have them there. Try them first.

post #7 of 21
Thread Starter 

Not really in Europe it's a bit more difficult to find a Shop that have some. ^^

post #8 of 21

If you get the m-100 you can order the "XL pads" - extremely comfortable memory foam pads - from the v-moda store and turn your very comfortable headphones into blissfully comfortable headphones. The XL pads aren't available for the m-80.

post #9 of 21

To me the M100 is more comfortable, but both are comfortable.  I did have to stretch my M80s out to make them comfortable resting on my big head, but that was not difficult to do.

post #10 of 21
Thread Starter 

So the M100 are in fact more comfortable?

post #11 of 21

On my head, yes.

post #12 of 21
Thread Starter 

However i think i'll go with the M100 but to make a better Picture of them buy them both and test them for some time :), after all i can ship one of them back.

post #13 of 21

Just do that.  If you want emphasized bass (though not too much) then the ES FC300 is also a great option.

post #14 of 21
Thread Starter 

I know them but don't need to buy them because my Father is planning to get them. :dt880smile:So i have the possibility to hear them for low ^^

post #15 of 21

Go for the M100's and don't look back!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Want to buy new Headphones and wonder which one is better V Moda M80 or M100 ?