1. i am buying a new PC don't know whether i should buy it with a sound card or not, i searched and found that the signal to noise ratio on the Motherboard is 108 or so, while its 124 or so on the sound blaster by creative, the question do you i really need such high number considering my uses for audio.
2. I have an Onkyo reciever HT-S5600 which supports 24bit rates ( I can consider upgrading if someone recommended logically to do so ) my Receiver's signal to noise ratio is 110 DB
3. Lets say i need to buy a sound card with the PC, how can i connect the sound card to the receiver while still having a video feed through HDMI, is there a certain cable to make audio from sound card and the video from graphic card, i am using an ATI ... should i change to Nvidia ... depending on the audio quality on each?
4. i mostly use 320 Kpbs for music, and sometimes Flacs.
5. I watch blue rays and i am a DTS MA HD maniac.
6. My headphones which is SE 535 shure ... what is the best combination in general to get the most out of these headphones ??
7. And the main question is ... do i need such a high signal to noise ratio or the motherboard's is enough ? which is 108
8. Lets say that i do need and it makes a difference to have a card like the creative one, if i connect the same to the receiver without being limited to the capacity of the Recevier (Amplifer) ... or i can process the music on the pc and just pass it through to the speakers ?
Money is not an issue, i just need to max the experience from the Headphones and my home theater, am not a mixer nor a producer, But am a music junky .... MUSIC is the only way i disconnect from this egoistic world, so i take it really seriously!
Thanks for the help in advance