i have the Sony H1 now, but also interested in picking up the IE 80 after seeing all the great reviews about the bass, but most importantly.. the soundstage. i'm hoping someone would be so kind to compare the two. i feel like the IE 80 would probably be the much better IEM, but are there similarities at all? how much more bass and soundstage can i expect from the IE 80? which do you find more comfortable? thank you
Related Forum Threads
- hi, i have a samsung Note 3 and i need help finding a mod/app to improve audio Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fake Sennheiser IE80? Last post on 9/8/14 at 5:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suitable replacement/upgrade for my JVC FXZ-200 Last post on 9/7/14 at 4:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch x10 vs Senn ie80 vs b&w c5 Last post on 8/14/14 at 12:44pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEM for Symphonic Metal, Rock, plus occasional Trance and Soundtrack Orchestral? Last post on 7/22/14 at 3:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
anyone own both the Sennheiser IE 80 and Sony XBA-H1?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
thanks. the H1 isn't that comfortable, so i don't think i'll like the fit of the H3's, as they are even bulkier. are the IE 80s comfortable when wearing straight down?
Yeah, I agreed that the Sony H1/2/3 designed required some fiddling around your ear to get nice tight fit. But when you doing it for awhile, you get to know the drill? The IE80 would snap in your ear smoother.
In terms of comfort, once in, I couldn't tell the difference between the 2 from my pass experience with the IE80. The Sony is quite light given its size.
Everyones' has different ear shaped so, it is hard to recommend over which one really. Hence, I always based on the sound quality and price before I made any purchase would seemed to be the way to go.
I used to owned the IE80, they're good IEM too
Edited by PhenomMusic - 2/22/14 at 7:16pm
- anyone own both the Sennheiser IE 80 and Sony XBA-H1?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lepai LP-2020A for the ath-esw9's? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Whisky-fi 2 minutes ago
- › ios7, iPhone and Apple CCK 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)