New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best bass earbuds? - Page 8

post #106 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post

nah. The JVC's will most definitely thump a lot more than any of those three.
The sony xb700 probably has the most bass out of the headphones mentioned on this thread, including the jvc. You should try stuff from the sony xb series
post #107 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post

I was not impressed by the x10's at all... In fact, they kinda sucked eggs... Have you seen the sz2000? Dual carbon nanotube drivers (55mm subwoofer, and 30mm tweeter/mids driver.) and dual ported directly to your ears... And 300$... 150$ for the sz1000, and the only difference between the two is that the sz1000 don't have the carbon nanotubes. The 50mm drivers on the x10, or even the 70mm drivers on the xb1000's don't compare from all the reading I've done from many sources, and many reviews I've watched.
Driver specs can be useful but certainly say that much. And please stop commenting on headphones you haven't heard without giving the source of your info.
post #108 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by zunehdrocks View Post

The sony xb700 probably has the most bass out of the headphones mentioned on this thread, including the jvc. You should try stuff from the sony xb series

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunehdrocks View Post

Driver specs can be useful but certainly say that much. And please stop commenting on headphones you haven't heard without giving the source of your info.
thank you for being hypocritical. You just invalidated your argument. Please think before posting.
post #109 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by deciBel23 View Post

You deleted your posts earlier for being a fanboy, but you really haven't stopped being one, even for headphones you don't even own yet. Please don't talk about headphones you've never listened to before, it's really rude and ignorant.
well, the thing is... I'm not a jvc, nor akg fanboy at the moment. I've just had good experiences with both. I've used Sony x10's, and they felt cheap. Didn't sound all that good either. Wasn't impressed by low end sennheisers, nor did I like skull candy hesh 2's, or 2xl's. I'm going off my own experiences with each brand, more than can be said for 90% of you.
post #110 of 119
You guys don't try a lot of headphones, nor do you care to if you hear they aren't good... I go off my experiences with brands. A lot of people? They go off others word, but they don't really say anything bad about them. I've heard many different skull candies, and didn't enjoy a single one of them as much as I should have for their price points. Get where I'm coming from?? Haven't heard skull crushers in particular, but I'm hypothesizing based on factual evidence.
Edited by DisCHORDDubstep - 4/15/14 at 10:03am
post #111 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post


thank you for being hypocritical. You just invalidated your argument. Please think before posting.
I didnt say it has more bass. Its just that the reviews on head fi talk about the soundstage and bass of the sony xbs. Its totally different when you say one headphone is better than the other without hearing one of the headphones. Pay attention to "probably"
Edited by zunehdrocks - 4/15/14 at 10:09am
post #112 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post

well, the thing is... I'm not a jvc, nor akg fanboy at the moment. I've just had good experiences with both. I've used Sony x10's, and they felt cheap. Didn't sound all that good either. Wasn't impressed by low end sennheisers, nor did I like skull candy hesh 2's, or 2xl's. I'm going off my own experiences with each brand, more than can be said for 90% of you.
The sony x10s are made of METAL. They definetly do not feel cheap.
post #113 of 119
Ok we are going way off topic. Lets just stick to the thread's intended topic.
post #114 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by zunehdrocks View Post

I didnt say it did have more bass. Its just that the reviews on head fi talk about the soundstage and bass of the sony xbs. Its totally different when you say one headphone is better than the other without hearing one of the headphones. Pay attention to "probably"
yeah, but what probably tells me is that you have decided that the xb's are the best on the list, and that you probably won't ever try the others because you are so convinced. Me? I've tried x10's. They were NOT GOOD. I also am not impressed with their build for the price. Now see, I now am going to assume Sony has applied this "expertise" throughout the rest of their xb line. Same with skull candy. Hesh 2's suck imo from experience. That's different from reading reviews in a few ways. I take some thoughts from reviews, but 75% will be from experience.
post #115 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by zunehdrocks View Post

Ok we are going way off topic. Lets just stick to the thread's intended topic.
I myself am done with the thread
post #116 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post

I'm going off my own experiences with each brand, more than can be said for 90% of you.
I'm not too sure which posts of mine you are reading. I have never directly talked negatively or positively about a headphone I don't have firsthand experience with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post

You guys don't try a lot of headphones, nor do you care to if you hear they aren't good... I go off my experiences with brands. A lot of people? They go off others word, but they don't really say anything bad about them. I've heard many different skull candies, and didn't enjoy a single one of them as much as I should have for their price points. Get where I'm coming from?? Haven't heard skull crushers in particular, but I'm hypothesizing based on factual evidence.
This has to be a troll. You managed to contradict yourself in the same post. Reviews aren't factual evidence, either.
post #117 of 119
Going off of a generalization of many reviews, my experiences with that brand, and some of the technical specs including the response chart. That is what I was talking about. And I didn't mean you. I meant most of the people on this site. That wasn't a contradiction. I actually do my research. I've tried most of the skull candy brand. I've done research on many headphones. I've read many reviews. That is where I'm getting info from. Most of it is coming from my personal experiences with that brand, and research into them. A bit of it comes from reviews, but hey! What are reviews meant for anyways? To be read and give you information on headphones! And if you read more reviews and generalize the message they were putting out about the cans, then... Yes. That is a fairly decent source. You should try the cans if you can, but really, that's not always possible. In my case, I have no other source other than compiling information on them from 10+ sources, and from personal experience.
post #118 of 119

URbeats are nice earphones with a lot of bass, but the audio quality is just terrible.. yes,

 

Try out the image s4's.

 

Fantastic sound quality with nice refined bass.

post #119 of 119

The new Sony MRD-XB50 is pretty damn bassy. I find the mids and treble detailed, but recessed. Overall they are just an exceptionally comfortable and smooth sounding iem, with gobs of bass. Not sure how the MRD-XB70 is, however the stats are better and it uses a metal housing, not plastic.


 

I prefer the JVC FX3X, but the bass is more plentiful on the XB50.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/717002/sony-mrd-xb50-all-of-your-basses-all-of-them

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home