First of all,i will say HI to all who are browsing through this sub-forum and my thread :)
I will apologise in advance for bad grammar and this topic (as i know that in this sub forum are probably many similar topics,but i think that my problem is a little bit complex,heh..)
Before i registrated here and decided to open a thread i was browsing these theme:
My post will be long as i must describe what kind of problems i have which are totally confusing to me..
1. I'm from Croatia and in my town i can't find any good headphones which i can try before i buy it. So,i'm forced to order something from internet and that is kinda tricky without help from people who know better about this stuff from me -.-
2. I need some headphones which are in 1st place comfortable because it will be used by me and by my girlfriend and both of us are wearing glasses and i need something that we can use for approx. 2 hours at once and maybe 4 to 6 hours par day..
3. It will be used mainly for listening voice of various people (because we are learning by listening other people) and for some videos from some online video portals or some series and movies..Music is not a priority,because if we want to listen music,we have hi-fi system etc..
4. Headphones will be used at home only because for outside we have in-ear earphones from our mobile phones which are good enough for us..
5. I don't need microphone because i have stand alone one.
6.I will be glad if headphones which you can recommend me have a good isolation so that we can't here a lot of outside noise (noise which come from various sources but are not connected with something that i'm listening through headphones..)
And now.. budget,heh..
This is the most frustrating thing of all..
PLAN A: 100$ (75 euros) - optimal
This are some models from various company which i can buy in my country for that money:
Sennheiser HD 419,ATH - T400..
From internet i can buy something such is Panasonic HTF600 because they are around 50$ (with shipping and tax i will pay around 100$..)
OR if you think that i must give more money because of my demands..
PLAN B: 160$ (120 euros) - less likely.. :/
I wanted to buy NVX XPT100 (which costs 80$ and with some tax that i must pay because it is from USA and i live in EU,they are approx. 100$.. but with shipping they cost almost double of that price,around 160$ :S )
I think that the possible candidates are that NVX or CL Aurvana 2 or maybe some Audio Tehnica (i don't know how comfortable they are..) also old models like GRADO SR60.. or maybe some SENNHEISER..
Really don't care about manafacturer or model,heh..
This is it from me..
If you can,please recommend me more different headphones so that i can have more options to choose from and that i can have good value for my money.
Once,again,many thanks in advance :)