Up for sale is my Schiit Lyr amp. I purchased this from another Head-Fi member around one year ago and it's worked great. Recently upgraded to a new amp and have no use for the Lyr.
Overall the amp is in very good shape.
Two items to call out:
- Volume knob - The allen bolt that holds the volume knob on can become loose and needs to be tightened (I think I've done this twice in the year I've owned it)
- Where the tubes are inserted there is a small amount of wear around the openings. All Lyrs I've seen have this (see pictures for reference)
What is included:
- Schiit Lyr (obviously)
- Power cable
- User manual
- Original packaging
- Stock GE 6BZ7 and JJ Tubes
- Genalex Golden Lion tubes ($100 from thetubestore.com)
- An additional set of tubes that will be a surprise
- Schiit PYST cables
Price includes Paypal fees. Buyer please add $15 for shipping. No trades, CONUS only.