I have the Beats Pro but I got the opportunity to sell them... Now I am wondering I should sell them and get the M-100s or just keep my Pro and deal with it. Any suggestions? What are some good quality headphones with reasonable price tag??
Related Forum Threads
- Beats Pro by Dre Last post on 2/10/15 at 10:22am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- V-Moda Headphone upgrade worth it? Last post on 11/25/14 at 10:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ultrasone pro 900 vs beats pro (i have v moda m100 now) Last post on 6/9/14 at 3:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH940 and Beats Pro Potential Driver Swap Last post on 2/16/15 at 4:01am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
- Beats Studio Wireless vs Beats Pro Last post on 7/23/14 at 10:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Beats Pro VS V-Moda Crossfade M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you're into bass, yeah, V-Moda M100s are a good pair of cans for bassheads. If you're coming off of Beats Pro and you liked how they sounded, you'll probably not regret the V-Moda M100s. But if you value great clarity or balance over a more bass-emphasized signature, look elsewhere.
Really though, Beats is not a favored brand on, well, any audiophile forum - for good reason. V-Moda M100s will be a great upgrade (or sidegrade).
^One of my favorite anime series is Code Geass
Um, uh, yeah... mine too... Nice to see someone else who likes it. :)
Honestly, the V-Moda Crossfade LPs are also good. If you don't mind a - well, I don't want to say lesser, but a pair of headphones not quite as amazing as the M100s, they're good at the same genres. All V-Moda headphones, as far as I can tell, are bass-centric. If you don't like that, I'd suggest looking elsewhere.
Edited by Dragonzeanse - 2/21/14 at 12:14pm
- Beats Pro VS V-Moda Crossfade M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 seconds ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 11 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 57 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2