I have the Beats Pro but I got the opportunity to sell them... Now I am wondering I should sell them and get the M-100s or just keep my Pro and deal with it. Any suggestions? What are some good quality headphones with reasonable price tag??
Related Forum Threads
- Beats Pro by Dre Last post on 2/10/15 at 10:22am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- V-Moda Headphone upgrade worth it? Last post on 11/25/14 at 10:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ultrasone pro 900 vs beats pro (i have v moda m100 now) Last post on 6/9/14 at 3:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH940 and Beats Pro Potential Driver Swap Last post on 2/16/15 at 4:01am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
- Beats Studio Wireless vs Beats Pro Last post on 7/23/14 at 10:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Introduction I would like to start this review off by saying thank you to the folks at Pro-Ject Audio systems for lending me a pair of their brand new Hear-it-One headphones....
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Vivian from DUNU-Topsound for providing me with a sample of the DN-2000J for my evaluation. My review reflects my actual honest opinion...
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Mike from MeElectronics for sending me a sample of the A151 2nd Generation in exchange for my honest opinion. A little more than a year...
Beats Pro VS V-Moda Crossfade M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you're into bass, yeah, V-Moda M100s are a good pair of cans for bassheads. If you're coming off of Beats Pro and you liked how they sounded, you'll probably not regret the V-Moda M100s. But if you value great clarity or balance over a more bass-emphasized signature, look elsewhere.
Really though, Beats is not a favored brand on, well, any audiophile forum - for good reason. V-Moda M100s will be a great upgrade (or sidegrade).
^One of my favorite anime series is Code Geass
Um, uh, yeah... mine too... Nice to see someone else who likes it. :)
Honestly, the V-Moda Crossfade LPs are also good. If you don't mind a - well, I don't want to say lesser, but a pair of headphones not quite as amazing as the M100s, they're good at the same genres. All V-Moda headphones, as far as I can tell, are bass-centric. If you don't like that, I'd suggest looking elsewhere.
Edited by Dragonzeanse - 2/21/14 at 12:14pm
- Beats Pro VS V-Moda Crossfade M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 12 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 vs Stax 507 with Chord Hugo 30 seconds ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 58 seconds ago
- › Audioquest Dragonfly 1.2 1 minute ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › A Brief Guide to Audio for the Skeptical Consumer 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2