I have the Beats Pro but I got the opportunity to sell them... Now I am wondering I should sell them and get the M-100s or just keep my Pro and deal with it. Any suggestions? What are some good quality headphones with reasonable price tag??
Related Forum Threads
- Beats Pro by Dre Last post on 2/10/15 at 10:22am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- V-Moda Headphone upgrade worth it? Last post on 11/25/14 at 10:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ultrasone pro 900 vs beats pro (i have v moda m100 now) Last post on 6/9/14 at 3:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH940 and Beats Pro Potential Driver Swap Last post on 2/16/15 at 4:01am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
- Beats Studio Wireless vs Beats Pro Last post on 7/23/14 at 10:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Beats Pro VS V-Moda Crossfade M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you're into bass, yeah, V-Moda M100s are a good pair of cans for bassheads. If you're coming off of Beats Pro and you liked how they sounded, you'll probably not regret the V-Moda M100s. But if you value great clarity or balance over a more bass-emphasized signature, look elsewhere.
Really though, Beats is not a favored brand on, well, any audiophile forum - for good reason. V-Moda M100s will be a great upgrade (or sidegrade).
^One of my favorite anime series is Code Geass
Um, uh, yeah... mine too... Nice to see someone else who likes it. :)
Honestly, the V-Moda Crossfade LPs are also good. If you don't mind a - well, I don't want to say lesser, but a pair of headphones not quite as amazing as the M100s, they're good at the same genres. All V-Moda headphones, as far as I can tell, are bass-centric. If you don't like that, I'd suggest looking elsewhere.
Edited by Dragonzeanse - 2/21/14 at 12:14pm
- Beats Pro VS V-Moda Crossfade M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 15 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 59 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 1 minute ago
- › better bass at closed or open heaphones? 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2