I have the Beats Pro but I got the opportunity to sell them... Now I am wondering I should sell them and get the M-100s or just keep my Pro and deal with it. Any suggestions? What are some good quality headphones with reasonable price tag??
Related Forum Threads
- Beats Pro by Dre Last post on 2/10/15 at 10:22am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- V-Moda Headphone upgrade worth it? Last post on 11/25/14 at 10:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ultrasone pro 900 vs beats pro (i have v moda m100 now) Last post on 6/9/14 at 3:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH940 and Beats Pro Potential Driver Swap Last post on 2/16/15 at 4:01am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
- Beats Studio Wireless vs Beats Pro Last post on 7/23/14 at 10:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Beats Pro VS V-Moda Crossfade M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you're into bass, yeah, V-Moda M100s are a good pair of cans for bassheads. If you're coming off of Beats Pro and you liked how they sounded, you'll probably not regret the V-Moda M100s. But if you value great clarity or balance over a more bass-emphasized signature, look elsewhere.
Really though, Beats is not a favored brand on, well, any audiophile forum - for good reason. V-Moda M100s will be a great upgrade (or sidegrade).
^One of my favorite anime series is Code Geass
Um, uh, yeah... mine too... Nice to see someone else who likes it. :)
Honestly, the V-Moda Crossfade LPs are also good. If you don't mind a - well, I don't want to say lesser, but a pair of headphones not quite as amazing as the M100s, they're good at the same genres. All V-Moda headphones, as far as I can tell, are bass-centric. If you don't like that, I'd suggest looking elsewhere.
Edited by Dragonzeanse - 2/21/14 at 12:14pm
- Beats Pro VS V-Moda Crossfade M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DENON DA-10 DSD - New portable DAC/Headphone AMP 59 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › where can i set the Playback Quality with Creative ZXR 1 minute ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet 5.2.15 Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › HIFIME 9018D USB DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Airtravel: IEM's vs full size 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 6 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 336 IEMs compared (Gorilla Ears GX-4b added... 6 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2