I have the Beats Pro but I got the opportunity to sell them... Now I am wondering I should sell them and get the M-100s or just keep my Pro and deal with it. Any suggestions? What are some good quality headphones with reasonable price tag??
- brandBeatstagged by joe, 2/21/14
- productBeats Pro High- Performance Headphones Blacktagged by joe, 2/21/14
- productBeats Pro High-Performance Headphones (White)tagged by joe, 2/21/14
- productBeats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White)tagged by joe, 2/21/14
- brandV MODAtagged by joe, 2/21/14
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by joe, 2/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- Shure SRH940 and Beats Pro Potential Driver Swap Last post on 8/31/14 at 2:40am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
- Beats Studio Wireless vs Beats Pro Last post on 7/23/14 at 10:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- V-Moda Headphone upgrade worth it? Last post on 8/2/14 at 9:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- ultrasone pro 900 vs beats pro (i have v moda m100 now) Last post on 6/9/14 at 3:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 11:07 am in Headphones (full-size)
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Beats Pro VS V-Moda Crossfade M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you're into bass, yeah, V-Moda M100s are a good pair of cans for bassheads. If you're coming off of Beats Pro and you liked how they sounded, you'll probably not regret the V-Moda M100s. But if you value great clarity or balance over a more bass-emphasized signature, look elsewhere.
Really though, Beats is not a favored brand on, well, any audiophile forum - for good reason. V-Moda M100s will be a great upgrade (or sidegrade).
^One of my favorite anime series is Code Geass
Um, uh, yeah... mine too... Nice to see someone else who likes it. :)
Honestly, the V-Moda Crossfade LPs are also good. If you don't mind a - well, I don't want to say lesser, but a pair of headphones not quite as amazing as the M100s, they're good at the same genres. All V-Moda headphones, as far as I can tell, are bass-centric. If you don't like that, I'd suggest looking elsewhere.
Edited by Dragonzeanse - 2/21/14 at 12:14pm
- Beats Pro VS V-Moda Crossfade M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 28 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for a compact, single-box solution for the HD600?... 4 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50/DX90 Wallpaper (320x240) Gallery 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 7 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)