I have recently purchased a pair of Definitive Technology Studio Monitor 350 for my bedroom (laptop). I have been reading all over the forums and the interwebs and still can't come to a decision on how to proceed. I currently have a Fiio E10 for my Sennheiser HD-25ii, so as of now I'm using the line out from the Fiio in to a super old Harmen Karmon AVR 25ii then to the speakers. Should I:
- Stick with my current set up and possibly upgrade the DAC?
- Go with a T-Amp maybe a Topping TP32 and just wire the speakers straight to it?
- Get a new receiver and utilize the Coaxial out from the Fiio?
- Or just go a whole new route that I might not have covered?
- My budget for an Amp or new Receiver is sub $200 at the moment.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.