I am new so...
I was wondering if you could help me out (I need it)?
So I'm not an audiophile or anything actually the closest thing I could say my music quality is buying songs from Google play/iTunes. I am setting up my computer to be an all around entertainment system (gaming,movies,music) and I wanted to make sure when that when I listen to my audio that its the best it can be (for my budget). I have very little experience with audio improvements so I cant really grasp what I need and how to set it up.
1) Where do i download high quality music I've look at a lot of lossless places but none of them have the music i listen to (hip hop and others genres)?
2) For headphones i have the ATH-M50 and the beats pros (i know, but they were a gift) and i was wondering is getting this equipment even worth it.
3) I have no idea how to set anything up other than plugging stuff in the USB so if you could walk me through that ill appreciate it.
4) I have to have a sound card, DAC, amp for good quality audio.
5) Is there anything else i need to know about what I'm getting into.
6) Is there any alternative that is like an all in one USB devise?
Thanks so much