post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

I just found this product the V-Moda BoomPro 


And I was trying to rig up something since I already have a boom mic and all I would need is a 3.5mm tee that would look like   M  F M  or M F F I tried looking on google but couldn't find anything so maybe they don't even make them or I could just use a Y and end up taping it on the headphone itself. Just thought I would ask you guys.