post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
I have custom made shure 5 driver Iem's (by inearcustoms). I also have tinnitus.

They are comprised of e5/535 drivers.

I assume due to the increased driver number they take more power to open up, which agrivates my tinnitus.

If I use a portable amp such as a JDS c5 will I be able to have less volume but greater response?

Does anyone make custom crossovers?
Edited by Animalbeats - 2/15/14 at 8:43pm