Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball Upgrade
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Bottlehead crack with speedball upgrade. Very little used. Wood stained a beautiful red chestnut color. Set up for 110/120V power. Comes with stock tubes + Sino 6AS7G power tube for the price shown. Other pictures show other tubes for sale listed at bottom of this add.
Input tube included:
- RCA cleartop 12AU7 - Used 100-150 hours
Power tube included:
- General Electric 6080 - Used 100-150 hours
- Sino 6AS7G - new, burned in for ~25 hours - Included as extra for FREE!!
This speedballed crack with above tubes: $500. Buyer pays shipping + paypal fees (or use EMT or paypal gift).
Thanks for looking :)
Other tubes that I have for sale:
- (2X) Sylvania 12BH7A - Used, but test as new - $20 each, or both for $35
-- Good linearity, smooth & slightly recessed upper mids/lower treble, good sub-bass extension
- (2X) (Rogers labelled) Mullard 12AU7A (were NOS, I've put ~100-150 hours on one of them) - $40 each, or both for $70
-- Warm, smooth sounding, but with some amazing high end treble sparkle - Very euphonic - One of the highest rated 12AU7 variants
- (2X) Ei Yugoslavian 12BH7A (were NOS, I've put ~50-100 hours on one of them) - $15 each
-- Neutral tube, with slight mid range emphasis, good linearity, good extension
- RCA 6AS7G grey plate top-getter - was NOS, has less than 50 hours on it - $25 - Has very very faint background hum that can't be heard when music is playing - this is normal for all RCA 6AS7G tubes
-- Warm, smooth upper treble, good extension, slight midbass boost; very slightly more neutral sounding than black plate version bellow
- RCA 6AS7G black plates top-getter (not currently shown in pictures) - Used, but tests like new - $20 - Has very very faint background hum that can't be heard when music is playing - this is normal for all RCA 6AS7G tubes
-- Warm sounding, smooth upper treble, good extension, slight midbass boost; very slightly darker sounding than grey plate above
- Sovtek 6AS7G - new manufacture, has only ~100-150 hours on it - $20
-- Warm sounding, with smooth upper treble
Also willing to sell the Speedballed Crack and all tubes combined for only $630 !!!
Looking for more feedback? Check out my Ebay account: http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=swich401&ftab=AllFeedback
Edited by swich401 - 3/30/14 at 3:56pm