Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Looking for 250$ Headphones => Velours pads, Half opened, Bassy, removable jack /!\ BIG EARS /!\
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Looking for 250$ Headphones => Velours pads, Half opened, Bassy, removable jack /!\ BIG EARS /!\ - Page 2

post #16 of 24

You may also get some more specific help if you change your thread title to indicate that you're looking for a semi-open set of cans for around 200€. 

post #17 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harghan View Post

Well. I rly dont like the design of them. But ill dig that way

 

I didn't like too.

post #18 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangfj View Post

You may also get some more specific help if you change your thread title to indicate that you're looking for a semi-open set of cans for around 200€. 

Ill do that tomorrow didnt find how with smartphone.


Btw the dt 880/990 is the closest of i want: but: ive read review that is not for big ears.
And no removable jacks.

I would like half open or open. I just want to be able to hear whats going on around me..

And btw it will be 50% music 50% gaming.
post #19 of 24

What about the Q701?  I am currently shopping for some nice headphones to use with a Boommic for gaming and this is right in the price range with removable wire.

 

I can't speak to how well it meets your needs for size or sound, though.

post #20 of 24

I too am looking for a good open headphone in the $250ish price range, so far i've found the general recommendations are Q701, K702, used HD 600, used HD 580, and the Beyer 880/990.  Have a look into these models.


Edited by dj1001 - 2/14/14 at 6:23pm
post #21 of 24
The hd600 and hd580 will be hard to drive from a mobile device without an amp, just to let you know.
post #22 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj1001 View Post
 

I too am looking for a good open headphone in the $250ish price range, so far i've found the general recommendations are Q701, K702, used HD 600, used HD 580, and the Beyer 880/990.  Have a look into these models.

 

Iv'e heard that Q701 isnt bassy enough

702, meh.

 

 

The beyers => no removable jacks, and don't fit well for big hears

 

MB the Q701 With the bass mod ? But what about my ears compared to fidelio X1, will it touch the driver grill ?


Edited by Harghan - 2/15/14 at 9:42am
post #23 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harghan View Post

 

MB the Q701 With the bass mod ? But what about my ears compared to fidelio X1, will it touch the driver grill ?

The q701 does not have the film over he bass port like the k701.The bass mod is already done from the factory so to speak.

post #24 of 24

DT990 is for u :)

/just re-cable if u like its sound

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Looking for 250$ Headphones => Velours pads, Half opened, Bassy, removable jack /!\ BIG EARS /!\