So like the title says I am trying to choose between these three.
Reasons... Well I think I need to stop buying headphones and I was going to get the SENNHEISER HD 8 Dj to write to and I need some excitement but detail/clarity as well. I figured I would skip it and go for one of these and be done for a while especially since 830 is my limit.. I am getting excited even typing this. Below are my priorities in exact order:
1. BASS: not just a tiny bit north of neutral like a 7520 or mt220 or something but BASSHEAD LEVELS and not sloppy. The more the merrier.
2. TRANSIENT RESPONSE/ATTACK: I want it to punch and kick and slap and all that!!!
3. DETAIL: really important to me as the little details pluck the imagination strings of my creativity.
4. IMAGING: I dont want it to sound all melted together and would like the positioning to be worthy of the price.
5. MIDS: I don't mind them falling behind the bas a tiny bit but I still want to enjoy them
6. SOUNDSTAGE: just not congested slightly above your decent 300 dollar headphone is fine.
7. TIMBRE: real as possible
8. HIGHS: I can turn down the highs and tolerate brightness but I would prefer the least sibilant or essy one(reason it is 8 is because this is preferred but least important).
Feel free to help me by just using the numbers and commenting accordingly ie The dido does #1 really well but not 7 so well etc..
I will greatly appreciate any and all help..
what I listen to.. (bass here isnt that tight to begin with):
below is not really what I listen to as much but I figured it would show some good bass for test
Edited by grizzlybeast - 2/11/14 at 11:23pm