or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can Con 4! Sydney, Australia Meet! - Page 19  

post #271 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemmyn23 View Post
 

Trains trackwork on North Shore /Northern /Western line. Buses replacement.

 

More info on 131 500 or eqv.

 

This is really annoying. I hope I can get to the venue on time.

 

I wonder how Sydney people can put up with trains stopping so frequently. Maybe they don't know that other big cities don't have this "trackwork" thing happening every week.

post #272 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandalaudio View Post

 

I wonder how Sydney people can put up with trains stopping so frequently. Maybe they don't know that other big cities don't have this "trackwork" thing happening every week.

 

The same way we put up with having the stores close at 5:00 at night or having a contactless ticket system introduced 13 years after they talked about it during the Olympic games. WORLD CLASS CITY BABY!!!!

post #273 of 343
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwicksandz View Post
 

oh crap!  just saw lachlans abx video and realised i forgot about this.

 

i only have a q701, goldring dr 150 and a ATH AD700 as well as my 02 for amplification. Is it too late for signups?

I assume that you're in?

Pretty sure that sign up are fine at this point in time.

 

Edit: You're already attending :D You probably signed up before and forgot.


Edited by syNRG - 5/3/14 at 5:41pm
post #274 of 343

I'm excited. Who else is excited?

 

My Robocop vision is focused on listening to the Fostex TH600, HE-500 and HD800 - because I kind of want to get one comfortable, near top tier headphone. 

 

Since it's a relatively small group this time, I think it should be easier to get a good idea of what everyone has and what kind of stuff they are interested in :3

post #275 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemmyn23 View Post
 

Trains trackwork on North Shore /Northern /Western line. Buses replacement.

 

More info on 131 500 or eqv.

looks like I cant go :P

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Besides for the fact I have exams in a few weeks time :P
post #276 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_recording View Post
 

I'm excited. Who else is excited?

 

My Robocop vision is focused on listening to the Fostex TH600, HE-500 and HD800 - because I kind of want to get one comfortable, near top tier headphone. 

 

Since it's a relatively small group this time, I think it should be easier to get a good idea of what everyone has and what kind of stuff they are interested in :3

 

Me too. I'm seriously thinking about buying a TH600, so I want to take a close listen. I will bring my well-burnt-in HD800 to do an A/B if I can.

 

I'll make people jealous by saying that I'm going to listen to the new Fostex TH500RP in Tokyo show next weekend.

post #277 of 343
Sandalaudio no need for jealousy. I will steal your identity and go to Tokyo in your place. smily_headphones1.gif that way everyone is happy.
post #278 of 343

Hey guys on my way back to Canberra from my first Sydney Can Con, and thanks to everyone for being so friendly and willing to share their experiences with a fresh head-fier.  

 

Special thanks to ACustoms for bringing their site of demo CIEMs and their wealth of advice / coolness.

 

Looking forward to the next year and catching up with people online in between ;p

 

Thanks to all the organising team for hosting a great event.

post #279 of 343

Awesome day guys, big kudos to the organisers... thanking you very much, and also to Matt and his team from A.customs for letting us try out their line of Ear Monitors.

 

Great turnout, thanks to all who helped me put phones on and off my head appreciate it.

 

Cheers,

~Steve

post #280 of 343

Had a great fun today, thanks again for sharing your gears guys, and special thanks to Paul for organising Can Con 4 again this year. See you next year. 

post #281 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkjames View Post
 

Had a great fun today, thanks again for sharing your gears guys, and special thanks to Paul for organising Can Con 4 again this year. See you next year. 


Thanks indeed. Was great to meet you all and have a play!

post #282 of 343
Thread Starter 

Yep, big thanks to Paul for organising the event :D

Had a gerat time, and now I really want a HD800.

post #283 of 343
Thank you everyone for coming~ and thank you to Adrian (syNRG) for all your hard work~
I am looking forward to a-recordings' review of the the meet.
post #284 of 343
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkwak View Post

Thank you everyone for coming~ and thank you to Adrian (syNRG) for all your hard work~
I am looking forward to a-recordings' review of the the meet.

Biggest thanks goes to you of course as you did all the hard work.

Looking forward to future meets :)

Maybe we can get more and more people + gear. Pretty sure I heard that some people wanted a taste of Audeze (me included).

post #285 of 343

Whooo Can Con 4 was a blast! Made some new friends and I got some good video. Gonna be a lot to sort through but hopefully I'll put up something cool!

 

Big shout out to Acustoms for making it to the meet and of course Paul for organising the event once again.

 

Was absolutely awesome to have a chat, and listen to some pretty incredible gear. (Will have full meet impressions when I am less sleeepy). Hopefully we can keep something going as far as more regular mini meets... maybe even using this thread? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked