I'd like to thank pkwak for organising Can Con 4 for us. As more information comes in, this will be edited so stay subbed for updates
The date has been narrowed down to 4th May, 2014 which is a Sunday between 1pm-7pm so keep those calendars clear.
Epping Leisure and Learning Centre
1 Chambers Court (off Pembroke Street), Epping
(which is below Epping Library)
Price: There will be a cost of $20 per person for the meet which covers venue as well as food and drinks (pizza, chips, cake).
To save time on registration and please bring a piece of paper with your name, address, headfi id and phone number with you.
If you do not have headfi id, then put the id of the headfi member who introduced you followed by '+ 1'.
The preliminary rules are:
1. I'll contact the pre-registered attendees to get the Name, Address, Email, Contact number on Tue before the Meet, and when provided will respond with the venue details.
2. At the meet, you would be required to provide a valid photo id when registering at the registration table. Your valid photo id will be cross checked with the details provided prior to the meet. (the info aside from your name and forum id will be burnt within a few days of the meet). For vendors - you can give them your details if you wish separately?
3. You should bring an extension cord or power board if you can (along with other cables necessary for your setup)
4. Please be careful and respect other member`s properties, ask before you pull a phone out of a plug – some amps if they are not powered down before inserting or pulling out a jack have the potential to blow. Again be very careful.
5. Be on the watch out for power cords and headphone cable on the floor and tables, you can easily knock over equipment, or hurt yourself – if this is your first meet be weary the floor will be littered with cable.
6. Please restrict consumption of food or drinks to the designated place ONLY and place all rubbish in the plastic bags provided. PLEASE also wash your hands if it is dirty before touching anything.
7. No wet hair, or put anything in their hair at all (e.g. wax, gel, mousse etc) (Will be refused entry). Strong aftershave or deodorant are also not good. Also, clean in and around your ears. Nobody wants their cans covered with earwax.
8. No need to panic or spoil the mood (it's unlikely I'll run off with your 10kg amp) - but leaving keys, wallets or expensive IEMs unattended might not be a good idea
9. You must wear the name tag at all times.
Attendees (if you're on this list and you're not sure if you can make it, just post in the thread or message me and I'll remove it entirely or put it in "Expressed interest". Also if you plan on bringing other people just tell me and I'll put a "+" symbol next to your name with the number of people who you plan on bringing with you):
Gear (Will be updated continually over time.):
Audio-Techncia ATH-Pro700 MKII
Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 ohm
Bowers & Wilkins P5
Creative Aurvana XF1
Fisher Audio FA-003
Final Audio Pandora Hope VI
Grado Alessandro MS Pro
Koss Pro DJ100
Mad Dog 3.2
MartinLogan Mikros 90
Phillips Fidelio X1
Phillips SHL3300 DJ
Sony MDR X05
Soul Rebublic Master Tracks
Monster Gratitude Earth Wind and Fire
VSonic GR07 Bass Edition
Vsonic GR-6 MKII
Sony MDR E888LP
Sony MDR 7550
Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10
Ultimate Ears TripleFi 15
Ultimate Ears UE900
Audio Gd 15.32
Auralic Gemini 2000
Bel Canto Reflink
Creative Zen Vision M
Headamp GS-X mk2
HeadRoom Desktop Amp/DAC
Just Audio AHA-120
O2 (Objective 2)
Resonance Labs Herus
Resonessence Labs Invicta
Sandisk Sansa Clip+
V-Moda Vamp Verza
Edited by syNRG - 5/3/14 at 7:04am