post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

trying to connect my laptop to creative 5.1 channel speaker system. 

like most laptops, mine does not have the 3 (front, rear, center) 1/8" output jacks, so i will be using a trutlebeach srm which has the usb input and a 5.1 channel 9 pin output jack.

the cable i need looks something like this but obviously it'd be better if the 1/8" sockets were male. 



i tried finding it on the internet but was not able to. 

please help me find it!


thank you. 

Edited by tjumper78 - 2/9/14 at 7:39pm