I notice that the Iriver website speaks only of the AK 120 using up to 64 GB cards,is this because that is all that is available now or is it a capacity issue with the unit?I am hoping it is the former so i will be able to create a capacity of 384GB with my Titan!
- productAstell & Kern AK120tagged by dbsaffor, 2/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- Astell&Kern, what's the best/great IEM to use? Last post on 8/21/15 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Astell kern ak120 help or advice needed Last post on 2/13/15 at 8:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Pono VS AK100/120 Last post on 1/21/15 at 7:18am in Portable Source Gear
- Headphones for Astell & Kern AK120 Last post on 11/17/14 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- $599 Lehmannaudio Traveller Last post on 5/20/15 at 1:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Will AK120 be able to use 128 mni SD cards when they are available?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
2/10/14 at 2:36pm
post #3 of 4
2/10/14 at 2:48pm
Yeah, you answered your own question in that part. I think once the 128gb cards are available, it will be possible to use them (it may need a firmware upgrade)
- Will AK120 be able to use 128 mni SD cards when they are available?
Currently, there are 3340 Active Users (578 Members and 2762 Guests)
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 9 seconds ago
- › [Review] Encore RockMaster OE (Over-Ear) - a superb $30 budget... 1 minute ago
- › Help with deciding what to do!!! 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 7 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 30TH DATE CONFIRMED 9 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 10 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 11 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2