Ive never used AudioGrail, but it appears to be a MediaMonkey, MusicBee alternative. Today its being given away for free.
AudioGrail (Formerly K-MP3) is the swiss army knife for everthing that is related to audio files (MP3, MPC, OGG, etc.). It can very easily rename and tag (tag: info such as artist name, album, track title) your files automatically. It can also analyse quality, organize files on your system, find duplicated files and improve your everydays audio experience!
- Supports: MP3, OGG, MPC, APE, AAC, FLAC and WavPack files.
- Supports: ID3Tag V1 and V2 tags, Vorbis (Ogg) comments and APEv2 tags.
- Automatic Albums Ranaming and Tagging.
- Automatic Song Identification and tagging.
- Automatic finds albums covers.
- One-by-one tag editor with queue (for multiple files edition).
- Audio files To Audio CD burning capabilities (requires CopyToDVD).
- Files Names Normalizer (Case Standardization).
- Tags Normalizer (Case Standardization).
- Mass Tags Remover.
- Files Organizer (Mass Tag To Name/ Move To Folder).
- Duplicate Files Finder.
- Playlist Creator and Analyser (supported formats: m3u, pls, xpl).
- Files Lister (supported formats: Raw listing, Coma Separated Values, SQL, XML).
- Incomplete Tags Finder.
- Quality Analyser.
- Internationalization support.
- And much more!