Recent Images In This Thread
- productAstell & Kern AK240tagged by dbsaffor, 2/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 Last post on 10/23/14 at 5:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations wanted for Full size headphones for an active lifestyle (mainly metal and Trance ) Last post on 8/14/14 at 4:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- RFI and hum with Schiit Mjolinir and AK240 Balanced Last post on 6/7/14 at 2:42pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Ultimate Ears + Astell & Kern Ultimate Bundle Deal Last post on 8/1/14 at 10:17am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Sound quality comparison: AK100 vs AK240 vs Ipod Classic 5.5 Gen Last post on 9/4/14 at 12:56am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
I picked these up off ebay a few weeks ago for 5 $ so my expectations were not high but to my surprise i think that i found a new pair of daily drivers, as i have said i have collected a fairly...
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread - Page 114
Gear mentioned in this thread:
While we can choose not to buy, let's not deny others who want precisely that.
Technically, you can't screw the market, although there might be some consumers who are willing. It's their money, I am not someone who dictates what other wants to sell, or buy.
...Nor does it need to be synonymous with your personal vendetta against the AK240, for that matter.
Another boring and tiresome tirade.
I own the AK240...I have the right to find it too expensive...I had to have it modded to sound as good as it should.
Please do not be insulting, especially when you do not know what tirade means. Just because you bought it does not mean it can not be criticized.
You mean all three one line posts on the matter? Why do you feel threatened? Do you think 6500$ for the Bluenote package is a good deal? Then buy it and block my posts...no need to be aggressive. What is YOUR contribution to this thread I might ask?
- The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Help - Schiit Lyr hissing sound in left ear. 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E11k or E07K for Beyerdynamic T90? 3 minutes ago
- › Melbourne Meet - October 2014 - Impressions and Photos Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 4 minutes ago
- › Best portable music player (for classical music) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 5 minutes ago
- › WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)