- 5,112 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- K Works Bravissimo mini-review. Last post on 8/15/14 at 2:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Recommend cable for he500 with digital source? Last post on 11/21/12 at 2:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Do I buy Beyerdynamic T1 or Hifiman HE500 as upgrade solution to my current HD650/K701 combo? Last post on 10/26/13 at 2:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- EF5 or Valhalla or LD MK IV or DV 336SE? Last post on 6/19/12 at 9:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DAC for HifiMan EF5 + HE-500 Last post on 1/7/12 at 12:53am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
OH MY GOD, Is it Me ? I really can't believe it and hope I am not dreaming. Frankly speaking I have never won anything before including a few pounds in the lottery .
Presently I owned TWO HD800s and ONE LCD-X. Now I am really happy to have added to my stock the HE-500, the headphone amplifier as well as Frank's Toxics. Thank you Frank for giving out the present.
Guys, don't be disappointed. I know Frank is continue giving out surprises when you are the 7,000, ... or the 10,000 poster in the Toxic CABLE appreciation thread
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX1X Xtreme Xplosive Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › New pair of extremely comfortable headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › Android-fi! 5 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2