- 4,464 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Recommend cable for he500 with digital source? Last post on 11/21/12 at 2:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Do I buy Beyerdynamic T1 or Hifiman HE500 as upgrade solution to my current HD650/K701 combo? Last post on 10/26/13 at 2:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- EF5 or Valhalla or LD MK IV or DV 336SE? Last post on 6/19/12 at 9:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DAC for HifiMan EF5 + HE-500 Last post on 1/7/12 at 12:53am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- $400 Amp for He-500 Last post on 8/22/12 at 9:23am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
OH MY GOD, Is it Me ? I really can't believe it and hope I am not dreaming. Frankly speaking I have never won anything before including a few pounds in the lottery .
Presently I owned TWO HD800s and ONE LCD-X. Now I am really happy to have added to my stock the HE-500, the headphone amplifier as well as Frank's Toxics. Thank you Frank for giving out the present.
Guys, don't be disappointed. I know Frank is continue giving out surprises when you are the 7,000, ... or the 10,000 poster in the Toxic CABLE appreciation thread
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Requesting advice on headphone setup 1 minute ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 1 minute ago
- › Help with AMP/DAC combo for speakers+headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing a pair of sub $200 headphones to be used almost... 4 minutes ago
- › The Sub-$100 Portable Amps Shootout – 11(+1) amps compared 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › [NEW] 2014 Model SMSL SAP-5 Portable Headphone Amplifer ... 5 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)