PRO-JECT Speed Box II - Changes Speed and Improves SQ - Like New
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Up for sale is a great little accessory, the PRO-JECT Speed Box II. This unit connects to a number of turntables (see below) and not only allows for on-the-fly speed changes, but improves the sound quality as well through better power regulation. Only about 100 hours of use on the unit. Includes shipping in the Contiguous U.S. Canada and elsewhere a little more.
Info from the website below:
A very useful accessory for most Pro-Ject turntables (excluding turntables listed below), that do not have built-in electronic speed change. The Speed Box II performs this change by the push of a button between 33 and 45 rpm. The quartz regulation and filter circuit gives a stable speed reference.
Good sound from sound technology
• Quartz-generated high precision electronic speed regulation
• Clean Quartz clock generated sinus wave voltage decoupled from mains interference
• Metal case shields the electronic from vibrational and electromagnetic nterference
• Small size allows installation close to record player
• * Electronic speed change between 33 and 45 r.p.m.
• ** 78 r.p.m. also possible after fitting accessory pulley
• All functions microprocessor controlled
• Outboard power supply included
Using Speed Box II with following turntables, electronic speed change 33/45rpm is possible(no 78rpm):
Essential (all types), Debut III, 2Xperience Acryl, 2Xperience Classic, 2Xperience SuperPack, 6perspeX, 6perspeX SuperPack, RPM 1.3 Genie, RPM 9.1, RPM 9.1 SuperPack, RPM 9.1 Acryl, RPM 9.2 Evolution and RPM 10.1 Evolution
Following turntables come with built-in electronic speed change (Speed Box) 33/45/78rpm out of the box:
Pro-Ject Debut III/Phono SB, Xpression III Comfort, RPM 5 SuperPack, RPM 5.1 SuperPack, RPM 6.1 SB, RPM 6.1 SB SuperPack and Xtension