Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › HiFiMan High-End Series Owners' Club (Enter with the Google Docs form!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HiFiMan High-End Series Owners' Club (Enter with the Google Docs form!) - Page 5

post #61 of 663
I love my 2014 Mstage(LM4562) with the DAC module. Awesome value IMO.
Hope it works well with the newer more efficient Hifiman as it is brilliant with all my current dynamic cans.
post #62 of 663

Add me

 

My HE-500 setup and listening area.  I usually use a laptop source going to a Behringer UCA-202 for the optical output to a Behringer DEQ2496 for parametric equalization to try to compensate for some hearing loss that I have in the upper frequencies, then analog to an Emotiva Mini-X A-100, then out to a DIY single-ended impedance/load/12 dB attenuator circuit, then to the phones, then to my ears.  One of our dogs normally lays next to me on their bed when I'm listening, especially when I have the woodburner going...

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by sperho - 2/8/14 at 10:56am
post #63 of 663

^^ sperfo...I'm diggin your station...very nice. I like the table, the hp stand and the gear. 

post #64 of 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperho View Post
 

Add me

 

My HE-500 setup and listening area.  I usually use a laptop source going to a Behringer UCA-202 for the optical output to a Behringer DEQ2496 for parametric equalization to try to compensate for some hearing loss that I have in the upper frequencies, then analog to an Emotiva Mini-X A-100, then out to a DIY single-ended impedance/load/12 dB attenuator circuit, then to the phones, then to my ears.  One of our dogs normally lays next to me on their bed when I'm listening, especially when I have the woodburner going...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Great pix, beautiful setup.  Love that chair.  The mic stand(?) is a nice touch.

post #65 of 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by koiloco View Post

Besides my own, this is my favorite HE500/Emo setup.  beerchug.gif

Thanks koil, I am in love it with myself
beerchug.gif
post #66 of 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

^^ sperfo...I'm diggin your station...very nice. I like the table, the hp stand and the gear. 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurstonX View Post
 

 

Great pix, beautiful setup.  Love that chair.  The mic stand(?) is a nice touch.

 

Thanks guys.  The stand is a cymbal stand with a rack tom holder inserted into it... (I'm a drummer and have a few spares of these things lying around).

post #67 of 663
Thread Starter 
Attention everyone!
Please check the op to see that I have added you to the correct section, spelled your name right, and clicking your name takes you to your entry post.
If you haven't been added, it's probably because you didn't name the model or you didn't put "add me" in your post.

A few things to remember:
Use the multiquote and edit functions to avoid posing twice in a row.
When quoting multiple pictures, please remove or spoiler all but one.
You MUST put Add me in your post or I missed it.
Sadly, due to the time involved in adding source gear, I have left source gear out. I am looking into embedding a google docs spreadsheet, though, which would let you add mods, cables, source gear,price paid, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan7000 View Post

Add me

MacBook Air > ODAC > miniX > 500

Also, could you add the 400i and 560 to the first post pls.
I will when they are released, feel free to discuss though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperho View Post

Add me

My HE-500 setup and listening area.  I usually use a laptop source going to a Behringer UCA-202 for the optical output to a Behringer DEQ2496 for parametric equalization to try to compensate for some hearing loss that I have in the upper frequencies, then analog to an Emotiva Mini-X A-100, then out to a DIY single-ended impedance/load/12 dB attenuator circuit, then to the phones, then to my ears.  One of our dogs normally lays next to me on their bed when I'm listening, especially when I have the woodburner going...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)














Wow! Awesome setup. Is that a Lenovo ThinkPad Twist? I have one myself and that's what I;m typing this on smily_headphones1.gif
Edited by phillyd - 2/8/14 at 12:03pm
post #68 of 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyd View Post

Wow! Awesome setup. Is that a Lenovo ThinkPad Twist? I have one myself and that's what I;m typing this on smily_headphones1.gif

 

Thanks.  It's a ThinkPad Edge (E520).  I'm borrowing it for now.  Love the keyboard on it.  Will probably get an ultrabook at some point for music listening.  I have a Chromebook, which is great for streaming, but it I like to be able to install applications, too.

post #69 of 663
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperho View Post

Thanks.  It's a ThinkPad Edge (E520).  I'm borrowing it for now.  Love the keyboard on it.  Will probably get an ultrabook at some point for music listening.  I have a Chromebook, which is great for streaming, but it I like to be able to install applications, too.
I endorse the whole ThinkPad line. The finish, the keyboard, the touchpad...etc. are all incredible.
post #70 of 663

 

Damn you RAZRr1275, damn you..

post #71 of 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKen23 View Post
 

 

Damn you RAZRr1275, damn you..

Lol. Unfortunately mine are out of commission right now. The cable snapped at the connectors presumably due to some issue with the solder so I have to send that in to get it fixed.

post #72 of 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by captouch View Post
 

Add me.

 

HE-5LE owner here. 

 

What stand is that and does it come in black?

post #73 of 663

ADD ME :)

 

Here is my set-up: Dell XPS m1530 >> Stoner Acoustic's UD110v2 Dac >> Bravo V3 Tube Amp >> Hifiman HE-400 Rev4

 

 

 

 

 

 

not super high-end, but still lovingggg it!! heheh :biggrin: cheers yo!!


Edited by money4me247 - 2/8/14 at 2:25pm
post #74 of 663

Add Me

please :-)

 

Here are a few shots of my HE-500s in The Laboratory.  I also included a couple showing the AKG Q701 pads for anyone interested.

 

Thanks a lot, phillyd, for taking the time to start this thread and keep it organized.

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #75 of 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben_r_ View Post

What stand is that and does it come in black?
I think its from wooaudio..they also have it in black..just check their site out...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › HiFiMan High-End Series Owners' Club (Enter with the Google Docs form!)