Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › HiFiMan High-End Series Owners' Club (Enter with the Google Docs form!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HiFiMan High-End Series Owners' Club (Enter with the Google Docs form!) - Page 18

post #256 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidVictory View Post
 

Proud owner of an HE-500 with Yulong DA8 as both a DAC and Amp:


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Nice! How do you like the pairing?

post #257 of 673

Wow..thanks :D 

post #258 of 673
Is this an inside joke?
post #259 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan7000 View Post


Is this an inside joke?

No, I gave him precisely what he requested :confused_face_2:

post #260 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunk View Post

No, I gave him precisely what he requested confused_face_2.gif
Just crazy that he asks for something in broken English and then there's a multi-thousands posts thread or whatever with the exact name. Geez, that's head-fi I guess tongue.gif
post #261 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan7000 View Post


Just crazy that he asks for something in broken English and then there's a multi-thousands posts thread or whatever with the exact name. Geez, that's head-fi I guess tongue.gif

Lol yep. Head-Fi is the mecca for everything audio-related now, short of 2 channel and home theater. Those two topics would make great bleed over and further drive up the page hits here. Hint, hint Head-Fi admin :)

post #262 of 673

I really enjoyed Core n Bass with my HE 400 

 

Its like Heavy Metal and Drum n Bass had a baby :3 [minus lyrics]

post #263 of 673
Brunk you are correct. . I guess it has to do with advertisement . There are length of us here. But it seems speakers there is a line drawn in the sand. It's not bad I just wish there were dedicated forums for it . I have to go to other places to read new stuff. And most of pur amps or dacs are used in speakers setup too making it a viable option for us all.

Al
post #264 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRAINBOW View Post

Brunk you are correct. . I guess it has to do with advertisement . There are length of us here. But it seems speakers there is a line drawn in the sand. It's not bad I just wish there were dedicated forums for it . I have to go to other places to read new stuff. And most of pur amps or dacs are used in speakers setup too making it a viable option for us all.

Al

It is the focus on headphone audio that makes head-fi special and the success that it is. Most audio sites have great forums and a wealth of info on two-channel speaker rigs but terrible content recommending middle of the road headphones. Head-Fi is ours and adding a whole mess of other areas would simply ruin it.
post #265 of 673
It's not something that is a must. But you should not be closed minded
Many if the devices are used I both ways.
So in the end it's knowledge for all. There is more to life then just headphones
Al
post #266 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRAINBOW View Post

It's not something that is a must. But you should not be closed minded
Many if the devices are used I both ways.
So in the end it's knowledge for all. There is more to life then just headphones
Al
I can agreee with u partly...as u cant use a headphone amp on anything else then a headphone..but i agree..a dac or whst some people use..a budget spreakeramp can be used multifunctionally... but thats not what headfi was put up for...it was originally started up because there simply wasnt a dedicated headphone specific forum existing.. and i think we have to stay true to the reason why this wonderful forum was once started for... there are many threads about speaker etc rigs.. so let us enjoy our threads without poluting it with stuff thats related to speakers..dont get me wrong..i love to listen to a good speaker or multi channel rig..so this has nothing to do witj being narrow minded..i am maybe one of the more openminded unbiassed persons here on headfi..but still i believe speaker and related stuff is not here to be discussed on..imho ofcourse
Edited by hifimanrookie - 2/14/14 at 6:02am
post #267 of 673
Ok I get your point
But knowledge is not polition or a dilution
Either. So let's part as we will have to agree to disagree
LOL
Love this website though.

Al
post #268 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRAINBOW View Post

Ok I get your point
But knowledge is not polition or a dilution
Either. So let's part as we will have to agree to disagree
LOL
Love this website though.

Al
Yeah love this site also wink.gif we agree on that also...and ur right..polution is not right word to use..my apologies..

i myself always wanna learn about anything concerning audio reproduction (2 channel, multi channel, headphone and streaming) in general (am now getting myself updated about fullsize (hybrid) electrostatic speakers for my new 2 channel speaker rig later this year).. But for info/help/advice not about headphone stuff i go to other sites/ people wink.gif

Just read ur signature..u have a senni he60 (baby orpheus) electrostatic? Wow..always wanted to hear one! Those are hard to come by..what amp ur using with those?..and which dac? As i see u also have a very heavy speaker rig (aragon huh? They sound very good, i once had oportunity to listen to a 8008 ST version once for a while if my memory serves me right).. I Envy u and that doesnt happen a lot to me biggrin.gif

Paulo
Edited by hifimanrookie - 2/14/14 at 7:18am
post #269 of 673
I like them better then the stax 009 I have.
I have now the woo WES. AND BHSE on order for over 8 months now
But I have heard the BHSE a few times exstended. And I like the Wes
Better
Now the Wes has all upgrades caps and tubes
And I have infinity speakers and I love the sound of them
But I always wanted a set of ES speakers
If you need a site to recommend pm me
I have a few to Recomend

Al
post #270 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRAINBOW View Post

I like them better then the stax 009 I have.
I have now the woo WES. AND BHSE on order for over 8 months now
But I have heard the BHSE a few times exstended. And I like the Wes
Better
Now the Wes has all upgrades caps and tubes
And I have infinity speakers and I love the sound of them
But I always wanted a set of ES speakers
If you need a site to recommend pm me
I have a few to Recomend

Al
I know the feeling of waiting..i have been waiting for my custommade blue circle audio amp since june now.. redface.gif and even for my latest custommade headphone cable i had to wait 4 months also ..but until now every month of waiting was worth it...as i believe that good things come to the ones who wait wink.gif

I will pm u.. tongue.gif
Edited by hifimanrookie - 2/14/14 at 7:34am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › HiFiMan High-End Series Owners' Club (Enter with the Google Docs form!)