Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread - Page 32

post #466 of 622
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by svyr View Post

i think that was the one jonyoo mentioned a few months ago.

different grill and coloring tho.

it looks like 2 DD +1ba not 2ba 1dd.

Yes, x2 DD x1 BA.

Not a bad price, I do wonder as their dynamic drivers tuning is usually impressive, well the bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post

I can't wait for them to come up with the H300 successor...

I wonder what they'll come up with......

I'm actually listening to H-300 at the moment.
post #467 of 622
Nooo, I enjoy saying I have a flagship pair lf IEMs! :

H-400 would only tempt me, especially with a reduction in treble spikage.
post #468 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

I wonder what they'll come up with......

I'm actually listening to H-300 at the moment.

 

I actually miss my H-300; just sold it.

Now the wait for the H-300 successor...

I've decided to skip the DN-2000 and just keep the funds for the next T-PEOS flagship.

post #469 of 622

I should be getting the H-150 and also the H-250 at some point soon

post #470 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by svyr View Post


i think that was the one jonyoo mentioned a few months ago.

different grill and coloring tho.

it looks like 2 DD +1ba not 2ba 1dd.

ps http://blog.naver.com/het0515/90192233565

Yes, the DD-200 and H-150 have the same look.

DD-200 is two DD and H-150 is 2 DD + 1BA.

post #471 of 622
Bought a pair of monster triple flange, hope they fit.

Never tested them before, so I ordered small size.

We'll see! I don't expect a difference in sq except maybe a slight reduction in sub bass since the eartip is longer.
post #472 of 622
Thread Starter 

Recently in the portable amps section we've been discovering a little amp made by Topping called NX1. It just so happens mine arrived yesterday and for H-300 owners this is good news. The $40 amp pairs overly well with H-300 shifting the tone and making them not so bright, just takes that edge off and calms the colder sound. I've been using mine with DX50 from line out turning my H-300 into a full-time rig with NX1 because of it. For those looking for a cheap solution this might be your man.

You can check it out here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/696825/40-topping-nx1-portable-headphone-amplifier


Edited by H20Fidelity - 6/13/14 at 12:28am
post #473 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Recently in the portable amps section we've been discovering a little amp made by Topping called NX1. It just so happens mine arrived yesterday and for H-300 owners this is good news. The $40 amp pairs overly well with H-300 shifting the tone and making them not so bright, just takes that edge off and calms the colder sound. I've been using mine with DX50 from line out turning my H-300 into a full-time rig with NX1 because of it. For those looking for a cheap solution this might be your man.


You can check it out here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/696825/40-topping-nx1-portable-headphone-amplifier
Interesting amp! May I check with you how does it stack with the DX50 in terms of size?
post #474 of 622
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaddictionx View Post

Interesting amp! May I check with you how does it stack with the DX50 in terms of size?

Some pictures: http://www.head-fi.org/t/696825/40-topping-nx1-portable-headphone-amplifier-impressions-thread/135#post_10630383

Compared to Tralucent T1 it's much thinner, not so bulky. But the sound with H-300 I prefer over T1. To me it sounds very very good in this combination.

DX50 / Pure Silver IC / NX1 / H-300.

It is currently my favourite rig.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 6/14/14 at 9:38am
post #475 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Some pictures: http://www.head-fi.org/t/696825/40-topping-nx1-portable-headphone-amplifier-impressions-thread/135#post_10630383

Compared to Tralucent T1 it's much thinner, not so bulky. But the sound with H-300 I prefer over T1. To me it sounds very very good in this combination.

DX50 / Pure Silver IC / NX1 / H-300.

It is currently my favourite rig.
Thanks for the link and advice! The sound coupled with T1 and H300 is really good. But the portability is abit of a hassle.

Thanks! I'll check the NX1 out! The price is really tempting!
post #476 of 622

Triple Flange arrived today. Not sure what I was expecting, so they're interesting. First order of business, I had to cut off part of the stem since it stuck out quite a bit. Currently, the fit is pretty nice, not so much in my left ear, as it feels a little invasive. I pulled it out and the tip got stuck in my ear! :O

 

Gotta be careful.

post #477 of 622

If I'd read before.. 

monster triple-flange did not do well for me either.

Some good ones are MEElectronics Double Flange clear

 

 

And for foams: Bluecell  Medium memory foam.

this is smaller and not the same quality as  the included red foam tip,

but isolates and inserts and feel better.

post #478 of 622
You guys can try the spinfit tip on H300. Fits well and SQ is pretty good.
post #479 of 622
Went with MeElectronic ear tips. Should be here within a week. Getting a few different types.
Edited by Hapster - 6/14/14 at 10:54pm
post #480 of 622
Anyone looking to buy H300s in Korea should go to earphoneshop. They sell it new for the bargain price of 190,000 Korean Won (approx 180USD). I'm going to audition them and compare them with my H200s and get them sometime this week. Too bad DUNU isn't sold here in Korea.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread