Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread - Page 31

post #451 of 622

But with the right source and well mastered tracks you'll get an eargasm. So, no complains :jecklinsmile:

post #452 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post


Look at their logo

Hahahahaa!!! Didn't see those ones :P

post #453 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Not really, I don't think H-300 need an amp unless you're trying to flavour the sound. Probably be better of with Fiio X3 or DX50 though your iPhone 5 probably sounds pretty good anyway. You may get away with checking out the EQ apps and tweak the sound that way.

Unless you want to spend $500 on Tralucent DacAmp One, then H-300 sound amazing, not even I'm that keen.

There is one amp were looking at currently called NX1 by Topping for about $40, maybe you want to jump onboard and be a guinea pig tester with us.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/696825/40-topping-nx1-portable-headphone-amplifier

I like the RSA Shadow for all IEMs period. Best IEM amp I've ever owned. Runs 72 hours on a charge and has a digital volume control that maintains flawless LF/RT balance even at lower volumes. Pair that with a Clip Zip and you have one mean rig.
post #454 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post

Look at their logo
popcorn.gif
post #455 of 622
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by phara0hseye View Post


I like the RSA Shadow for all IEMs period. Best IEM amp I've ever owned. Runs 72 hours on a charge and has a digital volume control that maintains flawless LF/RT balance even at lower volumes. Pair that with a Clip Zip and you have one mean rig.



Not that I'm against amping, I use DX50 / Tralucent T1 as one of my main rigs, even for 10ohm DN-1000 hybrid.  I pair JDS C421 with my 2nd Edition Studio V, as I feel it gives many full-size headphones some benefit.  I just have learnt from experience putting an amp with a low impedance IEM isn't always going to equal "better" as it's very much synergy related within the pairing. Some IEM like it, some accept it, and others won't benefit at all and in some situations even take a step backwards. 

 


Edited by H20Fidelity - 6/6/14 at 2:56am
post #456 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post



Not that I'm against amping, I use DX50 / Tralucent T1 as one of my main rigs, even for 10ohm DN-1000 hybrid.  I pair JDS C421 with my 2nd Edition Studio V, as I feel it gives many full-size headphones some benefit.  I just have learnt from experience putting an amp with a low impedance IEM isn't always going to equal "better" as it's very much synergy related within the pairing. Some IEM like it, some accept it, and others won't benefit at all and in some situations even take a step backwards.

I concur with your comments. The RSA Shadow is a tiny wonder of an amp that was designed for the IEM user. Thus far I haven't run into a situation where I found it was not a benefit.
Edited by phara0hseye - 6/6/14 at 5:12am
post #457 of 622
JDS Labs C5 is also great for IEM's because of zero imbalance at all volumes due to the digital volume control.
post #458 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by theodoro View Post
 

T-PEOS in Greek means "Da penis"   It's kinda funny for me :P

T-PEOS stands for "The Premium Earphone Of Shinwoo" the name of their microspeaker company was Shinwoo tech.

post #459 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyoo View Post

T-PEOS stands for "The Premium Earphone Of Shinwoo" the name of their microspeaker company was Shinwoo tech.

you spelled "dicks with cables" wrong.
post #460 of 622

auditioned the upcoming T-peos opera and H300 today. The opera was surprisingly good as i never intended to try them. H300 is clearly better, but not by much. The opera seems to be THE iem for bargain hunters

post #461 of 622
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophiel View Post

auditioned the upcoming T-peos opera and H300 today. The opera was surprisingly good as i never intended to try them. H300 is clearly better, but not by much. The opera seems to be THE iem for bargain hunters

What driver configuration does T-Peos Opera have? Can't say I've ever heard of it.
post #462 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


What driver configuration does T-Peos Opera have? Can't say I've ever heard of it.

 

I think it's a dual hybrid... 1 Dynamic + 1 BA.

post #463 of 622
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post

I think it's a dual hybrid... 1 Dynamic + 1 BA.

2-way affair.

T-Peos H-150 has also been spotted in the wild, I can't recall much mention about it here.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/T-PEOS-3Way-Hybrid-Premium-Sound-Earphone-H-150-/221406166381
post #464 of 622

I can't wait for them to come up with the H300 successor...

post #465 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

2-way affair.

T-Peos H-150 has also been spotted in the wild, I can't recall much mention about it here.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/T-PEOS-3Way-Hybrid-Premium-Sound-Earphone-H-150-/221406166381

i think that was the one jonyoo mentioned a few months ago.

different grill and coloring tho.

it looks like 2 DD +1ba not 2ba 1dd.

ps http://blog.naver.com/het0515/90192233565
Edited by svyr - 6/9/14 at 9:46am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread