Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread - Page 17

post #241 of 588

Dunu DN-2000 will be released tomorrow and the face off competition with H300 is imminent. I'll be looking forward for the face off result.

post #242 of 588

Is anyone from here picking up a pair of the DN2k for comparison?

post #243 of 588

I will be at some point

post #244 of 588
I look forward to a no holds barred comparison from you biggrin.gif
post #245 of 588
I really enjoy the H-300 so far apart from the peak. Going to get a bunch of Comply tips tomorrow, see if they help at all
post #246 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by ostewart View Post

I really enjoy the H-300 so far apart from the peak. Going to get a bunch of Comply tips tomorrow, see if they help at all

 

Comply Ts200 works best for me without drastically affecting the H300's tonality.

post #247 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post
 

 

Comply Ts200 works best for me without drastically affecting the H300's tonality.

 

Did you get those vmoda bliss tips yet? Curious to know how they work with the H300's.

post #248 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

Did you get those vmoda bliss tips yet? Curious to know how they work with the H300's.

 

Yes I have them. Unfortunately the large tips are just too big for me. I ordered medium and large but V-moda only sent me the large ones. I still have to contact them about it.

post #249 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post
 

 

Yes I have them. Unfortunately the large tips are just too big for me. I ordered medium and large but V-moda only sent me the large ones. I still have to contact them about it.

 

Didn't work for me too, in fact the large one is too small for my canal, it's OK for a shallow fit, but any head movement will result in slipping off, or going in too deep thus losing the seal

 

the old school UE100/200 silicone tips works the best, and yes TS200 works nicely for me too...

post #250 of 588
The stock tips are really that bad? Haven't started on these phones yet but do they require burn in?
post #251 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaddictionx View Post

The stock tips are really that bad? Haven't started on these phones yet but do they require burn in?

I actually really like the stock tips. The one's that are black silicone with the green on the inside which is the largest size. I asked T-Peos for more of these and they were nice to just give em to me since they aren't sold separately and now I use them with a lot of my other earphones at home hehe. But I still do prefer foam over silicone when commuting. As for burn, maybe into your ears as it may take some time for you to get use to the treble. Took me about two weeks. When I met Mobyn, he told me he found 50 hours to be a reasonable amount of burn in time if you're using one of those audio samples specifically used for burning earphones.

post #252 of 588

Well I finally received my H-300 from the trade-in event. I cannot wait until I try them this weekend. Does anyone know if the Mobyn copper and silver cable for the H-200 still fit on the H-300?


Edited by gav007 - 4/10/14 at 7:01pm
post #253 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyoo View Post

I actually really like the stock tips. The one's that are black silicone with the green on the inside which is the largest size. I asked T-Peos for more of these and they were nice to just give em to me since they aren't sold separately and now I use them with a lot of my other earphones at home hehe. But I still do prefer foam over silicone when commuting. As for burn, maybe into your ears as it may take some time for you to get use to the treble. Took me about two weeks. When I met Mobyn, he told me he found 50 hours to be a reasonable amount of burn in time if you're using one of those audio samples specifically used for burning earphones.
Nice! Will try out the different tips included as well as some other tips like Sony hybrids and Ortofon.

Probably the treble will be okay for me as I do like a bit of treble haha. I have the RE272 which is a rather bright phone too. Hope the H300 will not exceed the brightness haha.
post #254 of 588
Comply anyone?

post #255 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaddictionx View Post


Nice! Will try out the different tips included as well as some other tips like Sony hybrids and Ortofon.

Probably the treble will be okay for me as I do like a bit of treble haha. I have the RE272 which is a rather bright phone too. Hope the H300 will not exceed the brightness haha.


They most definitely do exceed the RE272 in brightness.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread