Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › [ T-PEOS ] announce a releasing of H-300 , and start pre-selling & compensation sale.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[ T-PEOS ] announce a releasing of H-300 , and start pre-selling & compensation sale. - Page 4

post #46 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

I would like to comment that I received a review unit of the retuned H-300 today. Many of the problems mentioned have been corrected with this new version. These ones sound really nice. T-Peos have cleaned these ones up which I believe are the final version.

How do these compare to the DN-1000? 

post #47 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
 

How do these compare to the DN-1000? 


Very well, the Dunu in comparison sound a little blurry in the mid range, (not quite as clear) The H-300 has tighter better textured bass and a soundstage on simiar levels to the Dunu. These H-300 are very capable, I think people will be impressed.

post #48 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 


Very well, the Dunu in comparison sound a little blurry in the mid range, (not quite as clear) The H-300 has tighter better textured bass and a soundstage on simiar levels to the Dunu. These H-300 are very capable, I think people will be impressed.

Sounds like competition for the DN-2000! IEMs sound a little off for me after the HE-500 lol. 

post #49 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

I would like to comment that I received a review unit of the retuned H-300 today. Many of the problems mentioned have been corrected with this new version. These ones sound really nice. T-Peos have cleaned these ones up which I believe are the final version.

if you are located outside of Korea, that will not be the final version. The final version was realesed on march third due to extra modification. There are no way that can be final version if you are located out side of korea.
Edited by skfktkwjs - 3/5/14 at 2:29pm
post #50 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by skfktkwjs View Post

if you are located outside of Korea, that will not be the final version. The final version was realesed on march third due to extra modification. There are no way that can be final version if you are located out side of korea.

Mine was shipped directly from the CEO of T-Peos himself on March 3rd via 2-3 day Ems express This is the final retuned version.
post #51 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Mine was shipped directly from the CEO of T-Peos himself on March 3rd via 2-3 day Ems express This is the final retuned version.then

then should be final ver i guess 

post #52 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by skfktkwjs View Post
 

then should be final ver i guess 

lol!

post #53 of 76
Thread Starter 
No, we sent a final version to him and nothing old version out of company anymore.

Thank you,
Sunggoo,Kwon
post #54 of 76

hi is it still available for purchase?

post #55 of 76
Thread Starter 
Yes it is.
You can pay usd270( usd250 for h-300, usd20 for shipping fee by EMS) to our paypal account(name: mobynet)
And write your full name address phone#.
After confirming we'll send it right away.

Thank you
Sunggoo kwon
post #56 of 76
Hey there if I order how long will the shipment take? Thanks
post #57 of 76
Thread Starter 
Hi,

If you order it, we will send it by EMS then you will be able to get within 3~5 working day.

Thank you,
Sunggoo,Kwon
post #58 of 76

Hi,

 

I ordered on 7th Mar and provided phone# as requested but still haven't received shipping email with EMS tracking#.

 

Please let me know status ASAP, thanks.

post #59 of 76
Thread Starter 
Hi,

It already sent, you can get it in this week.



Thsnks.
Edited by mobyn - 3/12/14 at 4:35pm
post #60 of 76
btw, there's a FR chart at the bottom of http://moby1.cafe24.com/web/upload/h-300_final_en.jpg

not sure if final, but it says final smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › [ T-PEOS ] announce a releasing of H-300 , and start pre-selling & compensation sale.