Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › [ T-PEOS ] announce a releasing of H-300 , and start pre-selling & compensation sale.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[ T-PEOS ] announce a releasing of H-300 , and start pre-selling & compensation sale.

post #1 of 76
Thread Starter 

We announce H-300 is releasing, and start pre-selling and compensation sale as follows.


A. Releasing and Pre-selling


1. Releasing Date : 2014.2.27

2. Term for Head-fiers : 2014.2.7 ~  2014. 3.31

3  Special Price : USD250 and Shipping Fee by EMS USD20, Totally USD270

style="font-size:16px">4. Purchasing    

    - Order email to k1880497@swpshinwoo.com and send your name,phone# and address

    - Pay USD270 to our paypal account ; k1880497@gmail.com (name : mobynet)


5. Shipping : by EMS


6. Description of H-300 


    - Features


- has aluminium and stainless steel sus303 body 
- covered flaw of H-200 and strengthened bass more
- attached detachable cable with 2.5mm DC jack connector
   ( compatible with H-200 )


See the detailed product page ==== > http://moby1.cafe24.com/web/upload/h-300_final_en.jpg


* Accessory can be changed without notice.


   - Frequebcy Response


H-300_fr.jpg


 


B. Compensation Sale


  - Target : a consumer who has H-200 (Body & Cable)


  - Compensation Price : USD170 ( USD150 for product, USD20 for shipping fee by EMS )


  - Term for Head-fiers :  ~  2014. 3.31


  - Application Procedure


    1. Send H-200 to our company including memo ( purpose and private info ; name, phone#,id,email address ).


     2. We check the H-200 , if it's OK, then we notify you pay USD170 to our paypal account ; k1880497@gmail.com (name:mobynet),


        otherwise we return your H-200.                             


     Our address :                    


                         T-PEOS.CO.LTD  


                         B-Dong 301 NiSi Building


                         49 Gil 20 Yangcheon-Lo, Kangseo-Gu,Seoul,157-200.Korea


                         Post# : 157-200


                         Tel : 82-2-2659-7009 or 82-2-2659-4242


                         Person in charge  : Dave Hur


   - Attention : If inner parts was broken, it can't compensated.


Edited by mobyn - 3/21/14 at 12:30am
post #2 of 76

 

is it Raw Data?

 

is it measured in HATS??

 

If it is RAW and measured in HATS, This FR is Pretty awful...Lack of treble, and lack of extension, 


Edited by skfktkwjs - 2/6/14 at 7:25pm
post #3 of 76
Subbed....
post #4 of 76
Whats new/special on this to h200 as both share the same triple hybrids design? Just enhanced the bass by tuning into a new shell? XB version of h200 then? Is the dual BA different than TWFK,on this?
Edited by Shawn71 - 2/7/14 at 12:12am
post #5 of 76

Well, it does seem like the T-300 fixed the treble spike issues of the 100 and 200...

post #6 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Well, it does seem like the T-300 fixed the treble spike issues of the 100 and 200...

if that FR is properly measured then seems like they fixed those spike.

 

yet They Killed ALL of treble and extension at the same time.

post #7 of 76

Very interesting indeed, I'll give it a serious thought about pre-ordering

 

Just by looking at the FR, it looks inferior to DN-1000, but then again, it's only FR

post #8 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by skfktkwjs View Post

if that FR is properly measured then seems like they fixed those spike.

yet They Killed ALL of treble and extension at the same time.

The H-200 never really had treble extension to begin with. Lol.
post #9 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post


The H-200 never really had treble extension to begin with. Lol.

and this fr show that extension is worse then h200...

 

they roll off from 7khz;;;; Even westone rolls off from 10khz

post #10 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by skfktkwjs View Post
 

and this fr show that extension is worse then h200...

 

they roll off from 7khz;;;; Even westone rolls off from 10khz

 

The H-200 rolled off at 10 kHz, but had absolutely 0 treble between 4-10 kHz having a minimum at 6.5 kHz then rolled off again after 10 kHz.  With this one, it looks like they moved that 6.5 kHz min to a point past the 10 kHz...  So you are right, the "extension" is going to be rolling off sooner, but the treble as a whole should be a little more linear.  Based on measurements, I'm expecting a "Shure-like" sound IMO. 

post #11 of 76
Thread Starter 

Sorry, it's not finalized data, we will be re-posting the officially confirmed data on the next Monday. 


Edited by mobyn - 2/7/14 at 3:08pm
post #12 of 76

Is H-300 being labeled as an upgrade from H-200, or simply a retuned version?

For people who have heard H-200 will H-300 sound superior in sound quality. Is it an upgrade?

post #13 of 76
I can't wait to see the final FR chart. Looks like they are heading in the right direction. But I really don't need more bass boost. I personally think the h200 bass is close to perfect for its signature.
post #14 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post

I can't wait to see the final FR chart. Looks like they are heading in the right direction. But I really don't need more bass boost. I personally think the h200 bass is close to perfect for its signature.
+1. hopefully a bit more bass vs the chart above though.

i'm hoping they're going for something like http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/headphone-target-response-curve-research-update but with a bit more bass. just to try it out
post #15 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by svyr View Post


+1. hopefully a bit more bass vs the chart above though.

i'm hoping they're going for something like http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/headphone-target-response-curve-research-update but with a bit more bass. just to try it out

 

Yes! Exactly like the Sony MH1 with reduced bass. I have EQed the MH1 to match that frequency curve and it is stellar!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › [ T-PEOS ] announce a releasing of H-300 , and start pre-selling & compensation sale.