or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Headphones for Sale / Trade › *fifth price drop* HE-400 In Box Like New with Velour
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: *fifth price drop* HE-400 In Box Like New with Velour

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
*fifth price drop* HE-400 In Box Like New with Velour

Will Ship To: Nowhere -- local only

300 295 290 285 280 275 aud

 

practically brand new, comes with all original accessories, pouch, velour 

 

put the velour pads on and used once (functioning correctly), comes with original pleather too

 

selling to free money to try other IEM/headphones (was impulse purchase)

 

normally $380+ AUD delivered (thats with the 299 usd sale and international shipping, int'l transaction fee and conversion spread).

 

pickup free from Sydney

 

SALE Pending!


Edited by takutox - 2/28/14 at 1:09am
post #2 of 24

Surely someone has to pick this up. What a deal! GLWS!

post #3 of 24
Thread Starter 
bump.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

Surely someone has to pick this up. What a deal! GLWS!

 

thanks!

post #4 of 24

how you didn't already sold the headphones?

post #5 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by headphones1999 View Post
 

how you didn't already sold the headphones?

haha no idea. i created the ad at 5-6am so alot of Australians probably missed it. i should bump at peak time at night.

 

there is nothing wrong with these headphones at all, just that they dont suit my signature (needs HEAVY BASS).

 

also, i don't have a good enough of an amp. i have an e11 which powers it decently, good volume level and no distortion. but im sure it will scale alot better with another amp and then you can EQ it. even though the ohms are low it still is pretty energy hungry.

 

i am selling to buy either pro700mkii or q40. if noone picks these up in the next week ill probably just keep them, upgrade my amp and burn them in.

 

i also value isolation so eh, i don't think buying an open headphone was the best idea. i dont like the idea of my family always knowing what im watching/listening to :p


Edited by takutox - 2/8/14 at 1:10pm
post #6 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by takutox View Post
 

haha no idea. i created the ad at 5-6am so alot of Australians probably missed it. i should bump at peak time at night.

 

there is nothing wrong with these headphones at all, just that they dont suit my signature (needs HEAVY BASS).

 

also, i don't have a good enough of an amp. i have an e11 which powers it decently, good volume level and no distortion. but im sure it will scale alot better with another amp and then you can EQ it. even though the ohms are low it still is pretty energy hungry.

 

i am selling to buy either pro700mkii or q40. if noone picks these up in the next week ill probably just keep them, upgrade my amp and burn them in.

 

i also value isolation so eh, i don't think buying an open headphone was the best idea. i dont like the idea of my family always knowing what im watching/listening to :p

Hmm I wouldn't get the PRO700 MK2 unless you have a pair of replacement pads. Damn those things are bad. I don't have big ears, but my ear touches the driver. I just sold a pair a couple weeks ago :P

If you're looking for something, the Monster Trumpets are nice. I've tried them and the bass feels a lot better. It's boomier, feels tighter but is a bit bright. Well good luck with the sale!

post #7 of 24

the he400 dont have enough bass? sounds strange... (to me at least)

maybe its becuse of the amp? you tried something like the E12\E10? 

post #8 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by syNRG View Post
 

Hmm I wouldn't get the PRO700 MK2 unless you have a pair of replacement pads. Damn those things are bad. I don't have big ears, but my ear touches the driver. I just sold a pair a couple weeks ago :P

If you're looking for something, the Monster Trumpets are nice. I've tried them and the bass feels a lot better. It's boomier, feels tighter but is a bit bright. Well good luck with the sale!

thanks for the tip. heard there were alot of comfort issues with that. unless there is an easy way to fix that with pads i will probably pass on that because i wear for long periods and comfort is a big factor. and super big ears lol.

 

next purchase looking to be q40 with alpha pads.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by headphones1999 View Post
 

the he400 dont have enough bass? sounds strange... (to me at least)

maybe its becuse of the amp? you tried something like the E12\E10? 

nope, never tried, but im considering as my next upgrade since i really like the e11 (except cant charge while using and low battery life which sucks and is the main reason i dont use it much). i dont have any DAC either, not sure if that will make a big difference. but people say e11 powers it fine so maybe it is just that i dont like the sound signature.

 

i need ALOT of bass to satisfy my needs though, so it might be good enough for a normal person but nowhere near enough for me. i want something that shakes like crazy with explosive impact haha, bass quality is secondary. the he400 dont really do that for me.

 

ill do one last price drop and bump this in a few days if noone has picked it up yet.

post #9 of 24

Hey Tak,

 

Are these headphones still available?

Very interested

post #10 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by einniv View Post
 

Hey Tak,

 

Are these headphones still available?

Very interested

 

yep they are. noone has contacted me about them yet, lol.

post #11 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by takutox View Post
 

 

yep they are. noone has contacted me about them yet, lol.

 

I'm shocked. I would have pounced on this if the GF would have let me!

post #12 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

 

I'm shocked. I would have pounced on this if the GF would have let me!

Same. The woman in our life control us all

post #13 of 24

Damn has this been sold? Maybe you need to bump this again if it hasn't. It's a great deal!

post #14 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

 

I'm shocked. I would have pounced on this if the GF would have let me!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by syNRG View Post
 

Same. The woman in our life control us all

 

tfw no gf :( lol

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by syNRG View Post
 

Damn has this been sold? Maybe you need to bump this again if it hasn't. It's a great deal!

 

nope.

 

price is now going to be dropped by $5 every 3 days until sold.

post #15 of 24

@Loquah please tell me you're seeing this sale

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Headphones for Sale / Trade › *fifth price drop* HE-400 In Box Like New with Velour