AIAIAI TMA-1 for around $160 in the US (amazon) right now. Fantastic for power metal.
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Ultra flat response headphones with wide stage? Last post on 4/9/13 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 3/26/13 at 4:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- With $700, what should I buy? Last post on 1/25/13 at 10:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $300? Last post on 7/22/14 at 4:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Searching for a blend of Sennheiser HD 25 and AKG k701 Last post on 8/9/12 at 9:29am in Headphones (full-size)
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Power Metal Headphones - Page 2
post #16 of 17
2/4/14 at 9:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
2/4/14 at 12:57pm
Bah. Overrated. There's a reason they are an audiophile's first can into the hobby as they are also the first to get replaced. Much better options out there for that price.
- Power Metal Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3368 Active Users (703 Members and 2665 Guests)
- › Astell&Kern AK380 19 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze el8 closed (eu) in sale 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for over ear headphones with emphasis on vocals, but good... 7 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2