AIAIAI TMA-1 for around $160 in the US (amazon) right now. Fantastic for power metal.
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 3/26/13 at 4:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- With $700, what should I buy? Last post on 1/25/13 at 10:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $300? Last post on 7/22/14 at 4:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Searching for a blend of Sennheiser HD 25 and AKG k701 Last post on 8/9/12 at 9:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with good soundstage and decent bass - Q701, DT880, others? Last post on 7/30/12 at 9:46am in Headphones (full-size)
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Greetings everyone. I'm perhaps the newest member of the Vali admiration society. I ordered mine directly from Schiit on a Friday and received it on Saturday ( How is that for service?) I'm...
Power Metal Headphones - Page 2
post #16 of 17
2/4/14 at 9:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
2/4/14 at 12:57pm
Bah. Overrated. There's a reason they are an audiophile's first can into the hobby as they are also the first to get replaced. Much better options out there for that price.
- Power Metal Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3286 Active Users (698 Members and 2588 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Search for Sony NW-S706 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 3 minutes ago
- › Odd Nichicon Capacitor - Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD 3 minutes ago
- › Best IEM for vocals under $100 4 minutes ago
- › MAD Ear+ Purist HD appreciation thread. 4 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 6 minutes ago
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)