AIAIAI TMA-1 for around $160 in the US (amazon) right now. Fantastic for power metal.
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 3/26/13 at 4:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- With $700, what should I buy? Last post on 1/25/13 at 10:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $300? Last post on 7/22/14 at 4:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Searching for a blend of Sennheiser HD 25 and AKG k701 Last post on 8/9/12 at 9:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with good soundstage and decent bass - Q701, DT880, others? Last post on 7/30/12 at 9:46am in Headphones (full-size)
“You know, I’ve never owned any Schi….um, any of your products..” I was saying to Jason Stoddard in LA in March. Indeed, the last time I’d sampled anything from his company was years ago at a meet...
I am new to head-fi and this is my first ever review. Basically I joined head-fi to read people's expert opinions on different products, as I'm not an audiophile and do not know much about the...
Alessandro Music Series MS1i Black Walnut Cups $169 Big thanks to JoeDoe of Head-Fi as he performed the cup installation as well as the swapping out the headband. I paid a little more for mine...
Value: I got these for $207 and at twice the price they'd be a great buy. Sound: If the next sentence seems defensive, it's not. it's an assertion of the sound quality of the HD598s. I've been in...
I'll refrain from writing an extensive review this time, as everything important has already been shown and written down in the other reviews here on head-fi. I second those opinions and can...
Power Metal Headphones - Page 2
post #16 of 17
2/4/14 at 9:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
2/4/14 at 12:57pm
Bah. Overrated. There's a reason they are an audiophile's first can into the hobby as they are also the first to get replaced. Much better options out there for that price.
- Power Metal Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3301 Active Users (609 Members and 2692 Guests)
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 6 seconds ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 11 seconds ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 34 seconds ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 41 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 48 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Tablets with USB-Audio that can handle large Hard-drives? 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by harshkamboj
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by LMNproyect
- › ASUS Xonar Essence ST Headphone 7.1-Channel Audio Card for Audiophiles by Vartan
- › Wireless Stereo Headset by Bugattikid2012
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)