AIAIAI TMA-1 for around $160 in the US (amazon) right now. Fantastic for power metal.
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Ultra flat response headphones with wide stage? Last post on 4/9/13 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 3/26/13 at 4:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- With $700, what should I buy? Last post on 1/25/13 at 10:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $300? Last post on 7/22/14 at 4:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Searching for a blend of Sennheiser HD 25 and AKG k701 Last post on 8/9/12 at 9:29am in Headphones (full-size)
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
Power Metal Headphones - Page 2
post #16 of 17
2/4/14 at 9:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
2/4/14 at 12:57pm
Bah. Overrated. There's a reason they are an audiophile's first can into the hobby as they are also the first to get replaced. Much better options out there for that price.
- Power Metal Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3540 Active Users (734 Members and 2806 Guests)
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 1 minute ago
- › Ergonomic perfection? Yes, at a price. The Linum "Super Balanced"... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › VSONIC VSD3S, Help me decide which version to buy? 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Tube Rolling Guide 6SN7/6AS7G/6080/5998 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo 4 minutes ago
- › Clear Tune Monitors CT-500 Elite Review & Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2