AIAIAI TMA-1 for around $160 in the US (amazon) right now. Fantastic for power metal.
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Ultra flat response headphones with wide stage? Last post on 4/9/13 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 3/26/13 at 4:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- With $700, what should I buy? Last post on 1/25/13 at 10:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $300? Last post on 7/22/14 at 4:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Searching for a blend of Sennheiser HD 25 and AKG k701 Last post on 8/9/12 at 9:29am in Headphones (full-size)
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Power Metal Headphones - Page 2
post #16 of 17
2/4/14 at 9:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
2/4/14 at 12:57pm
Bah. Overrated. There's a reason they are an audiophile's first can into the hobby as they are also the first to get replaced. Much better options out there for that price.
- Power Metal Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2949 Active Users (575 Members and 2374 Guests)
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-R10 on Sony.com 18 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 28 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 1 minute ago
- › Lite DAC60 - PCM1704 R2R tubed DAC Mod Project 2 minutes ago
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Why do you prefer headphones over surround sound systems? 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2