New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Xiaomi Pistons Thread - Page 36

post #526 of 2531

Well all the hype so far has been mostly for the Ibuygou version of the Pistons, so I really doubt they are fakes. Probably just an older version. I mean if you compare them to the really fake ones, then it's clear that the Ibuygou ones are either real or really-really-really good copies (which I doubt). My Pistons look amazing, sound amazing and work just as they should.

post #527 of 2531
Quote:
Originally Posted by luberconn View Post
 

you guys are really making this whole experience horrible.  like already mentioned, it's pretty easy to tell the fakes from real ones if you know what to look for.  it's pretty blatant.  when mine arrive from ibuygou, first thing i'm going to do is compare the IEMS with the pictures.  i don't care about the packaging.  

 

i know you guys are just trying to protect other buyers, but you have managed to create more doubt than anything.  

Good.

 

If these were $200 instead of $20, I bet more people would want to be 100% sure they got the real thing, or the most updated version. The one you will get from ibuygou sounds good, but it is not as good as the "shirt clip" version. Unless they start getting that one in, people should know there are better options right now.

post #528 of 2531

My pistons from ibuygou sounds just a hair less louder than my vsd1s, they sound pretty loud from my Lumia phone. They also have good extension on treble. They are very dependant on the tips, I cant get better sound with other tips than the stock ones that fortunatly give me a good seal. Tried m6, sony hybrids, vsd1s, some generic from ebay, my stock lumia tips and they all more or less put a veil on the mids and treble.

I said it here a few times, I like the pistons more than my vsd1s because their sound signature bassy, warm and sweet sparkly treble and that they dont have that harshness of vsonics in the treble that I'm very sensitive of it. But the detail in the mids and treble is gorgeous for the price, my pistons sound pretty good and if those are fake I'm starting to think that originals might sound top tier.

post #529 of 2531

Whoa, you wouldn't think this could turn into bitchfight lol.

 

One thing for sure though, I think besides maybe the official xiaomi store (on the xiaomi site) no one should claim that they're 100% real or fake, unless the sound difference completely gives it away.

 

Because a week ago, Ibuygou was one of the 100% legitimate sources, look at how that turned out.

post #530 of 2531

I found some Chinese reviews from xiaomi.cn which is the real Xiaomi site, no BS this time, and from those images it is clear that the version without S/M/L markings and without the shirt clip is not a fake. This topic has even the the same specification as the Ibuygou Pistons: http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-8713638-1-1.html

 

I'm not trying to start a b*tchfight here, but it really rustles your Jimmies when you suddenly think that you might have fakes. So I think we can all agree that the Ibuygou version is just an older revision, IF the shirt clip version indeed is really legit.

post #531 of 2531
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhoenix84md View Post

It's clear that MIUI.com. Is owned and operated by xiaomi. The mods of miui.com forums are stating that Ibuygou is an official reseller of Xiaomi.

Unless the "Beijing xiaomi corporation" at the bottom of miui.com isn't official for you. Maybe xiaomi is letting the website they own and operate advocate unofficial resellers.

i dont want to say bad words toward ibuygou but which part in miui.com or xiaomi.com said ibuygou is official?

it is not official but just an appear-to-be-legit reseller.

please guys. stop calling any unofficial importer official.

only xiaomi.com, miui.com, and a few others like doukan and imore are officially relates to xiaomi group and the official store on taobao is xiaomi.tmall.com.

xiaomi.eu and miuiandroid are just fan sites. i am sure if you keep calling ibuygou official someone would need to do something.

ibuygou might and mostly likely be good and legit but please stop misleadly others by telling others it is official.

i would talk with xiaomi rep via online chat today to give you guys a final and firm answer
Edited by rickymak - 3/3/14 at 5:08pm
post #532 of 2531
Quote:
Originally Posted by krist2an View Post

I found some Chinese reviews from xiaomi.cn which is the real Xiaomi site, no BS this time, and from those images it is clear that the version without S/M/L markings and without the shirt clip is not a fake. This topic has even the the same specification as the Ibuygou Pistons: http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-8713638-1-1.html

I'm not trying to start a b*tchfight here, but it really rustles your Jimmies when you suddenly think that you might have fakes. So I think we can all agree that the Ibuygou version is just an older revision, IF the shirt clip version indeed is really legit.

you are right. it should appear to be an older version.
post #533 of 2531
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

Xiaomi developing MIUI has nothing to do with Xiaomi retail at all. An MIUIandroid moderator has nothing to do with Xiaomi's retail side. This is why an MIUIandroid moderator "confirming" ibuygou is legit holds absolutely no weight, as they do not work for Xiaomi. The first words on the miuiandroid website are "International Unofficial MIUI ROM Support since 2010".

This is why being an official partner with MIUIandroid also means nothing when it comes to the retail side. The analogy is correct.

This is well said except that xiaomi developing miui has nothing to do with retail at all.

it should be that other unofficial parties working on miui has nothing to do with xiaomi retailing at all.
Edited by rickymak - 3/3/14 at 4:38pm
post #534 of 2531
Quote:
Originally Posted by andersontck View Post

Whoa, you wouldn't think this could turn into bitchfight lol.

One thing for sure though, I think besides maybe the official xiaomi store (on the xiaomi site) no one should claim that they're 100% real or fake, unless the sound difference completely gives it away.

Because a week ago, Ibuygou was one of the 100% legitimate sources, look at how that turned out.

according to my knowledge. ibuygou is one of the earliest resellers reselling xiaomi product to the world since xiaomi is not yet permitted to retail in most countries. they are not the only resellers and there are others exporters on aliexpress as well. but ibuygou survived.

miuiandroid and xiaomi.eu are two well known fan sites to xiaomi. they are not official but they have consent from xiaomi and i guess they have some communications

i do not own a pair from.ibuygou. but the true thing is that they are not official but many have claimed that the ones they got from ibuygou have some qualities in.it.
Edited by rickymak - 3/3/14 at 4:47pm
post #535 of 2531
pls delete
Edited by rickymak - 3/3/14 at 4:41pm
post #536 of 2531
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickymak View Post

i dont want to say bad words toward ibuygou but which part in miui.com or xiaomi.com said ibuygou is official?

it is not official but just an appear-to-be-legit reseller.

please guys. stop calling any unofficial importer official.

only xiaomi.com, miui.com, and a few others like doukan and imore are officially relates to xiaomi group and the official store on taobao is xiaomi.tmall.com.

xiaomi.eu and miuiandroid are just fan sites. i am sure if you keep calling ibuygou official someone would need to do something.

ibuygou might and mostly likely be good and legit but please stop misleadly others by telling others it is official.

i would talk with xiaomi rep via online chat today to give you guys a final and firm answer

It's the link from a previous post.

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10403&page=3#pid213069

This is miui.com. The official MIUI of Xiaomi. It even States it at the bottom of the of the Web page.

The moderator for the official miui forums (which is owned and operated by xiaomi) is stating that ibuygou is official. That mod even States that the admins to miui.com is calling ibuygou official.

So please check your facts before calling people out.

I'll trust the mod of the official miui forums over any random member from headfi on who's official or not.
Edited by ThePhoenix84md - 3/3/14 at 6:25pm
post #537 of 2531
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhoenix84md View Post

So please check your facts before calling people out.

I'll trust the mod of the official miui forums over any random member from headfi on who's official or not.

Check yours, because you still have none, and it's getting annoying.

 

Trust a Xiaomi representative who speaks directly for them, a Press Release, or their PR. A mod to an MIUI forum IS NOT AN OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF XIAOMI THE COMPANY. Do I need to make the fonts any bigger or do you need bold letters so you'll grasp it this time?

post #538 of 2531
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhoenix84md View Post


It's the link from a previous post.

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10403&page=3#pid213069

This is miui.com. The official MIUI of Xiaomi. It even States it at the bottom of the of the Web page.

The moderator for the official miui forums (which is owned and operated by xiaomi) is stating that ibuygou is official. That mod even States that the admins to miui.com is calling ibuygou official.

So please check your facts before calling people out.

I'll trust the mod of the official miui forums over any random member from headfi on who's official or not.

 

Please check another "super moderator" which is a direct opposite to your "fact"

en.miui.com/thread-10319-1-1.html

 

I do not want to re-quote it but what I mean is that: xiaomi's rep answer should be final.

And IF ibuygou is official resellers, please provide any linkage from xiaomi.com, not just a forum post. A moderator is NOT directly employed by xiaomi.

I do not leave out the chance that ibuygou has unseen connections to xiaomi therefore they have a source of genuine products.

 

I am talking to a online rep of xiaomi right now.


Edited by rickymak - 3/3/14 at 6:55pm
post #539 of 2531
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhoenix84md View Post


It's the link from a previous post.

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10403&page=3#pid213069

This is miui.com. The official MIUI of Xiaomi. It even States it at the bottom of the of the Web page.

The moderator for the official miui forums (which is owned and operated by xiaomi) is stating that ibuygou is official. That mod even States that the admins to miui.com is calling ibuygou official.

So please check your facts before calling people out.

I'll trust the mod of the official miui forums over any random member from headfi on who's official or not.
http://www.ibuygou.com/ Is Not Partner Of This Forum In Any Official/Unofficial Case.

Please Check Better Their Website Before Writing Something Like That.

On IBUYGOU Only Official Partners Are :

http://joestechreview.ning.com - Tech News Website
http://miuiandroid.com/ - United Kingdom MIUI Fansite (Fansite Is Not Equal To Official Company Website/Forum)

None Of Upper Mentioned Websites Are Connected With Selling Xiaomi Devices Officially.

Also As I See On IBUYGOU Website They Dont Have Any Kind Of Partnership Or Reseller Connections With Xiaomi(MIUI).

I Wish You Best Luck In Gaining Your Warranty Rights.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
If you trust the mods like you say, then you were just Owned.
post #540 of 2531
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

Check yours, because you still have none, and it's getting annoying.

Trust a Xiaomi representative who speaks directly for them, a Press Release, or their PR. A mod to an MIUI forum IS NOT AN OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF XIAOMI THE COMPANY. Do I need to make the fonts any bigger or do you need bold letters so you'll grasp it this time?

Calm down. Just because you hyped the Pistons and advocated buying from Ibuygou not to long ago apparently, but then changed your mind don't take it out on others. You aren't any more knowledgeable than anyone else here about who's official or not.

Like I said I'd trust a mod on those forums than some random member from headfi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickymak View Post

Please check another "super moderator" which is a direct opposite to your "fact"
en.miui.com/thread-10319-1-1.html

I do not want to re-quote it but what I mean is that: xiaomi's rep answer should be final.
And IF ibuygou is official resellers, please provide any linkage from xiaomi.com, not just a forum post. A moderator is NOT directly employed by xiaomi.
I do not leave out the chance that ibuygou has unseen connections to xiaomi therefore they have a source of genuine products.

I am talking to a online rep of xiaomi right now.

Interesting. Can you post a screen shot of the convo? It'll clear everything right up
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: