New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Xiaomi Pistons Thread - Page 28

post #406 of 2671
The L and R markings are on the strain reliefs...the R is on the right side with the two bumps and the L is on the left side😎..and this pistons sound better then my first two pistons without filter mod😲
post #407 of 2671
I wear the over the ear style and it isolate much better with stock tips😊😎
post #408 of 2671
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

The L and R markings are on the strain reliefs...the R is on the right side with the two bumps and the L is on the left side😎..and this pistons sound better then my first two pistons without filter mod😲

He's right. My ibuygou Pistons don't have L + R on them, but my ones from Xiaomi do.

 

Starting to doubt ibuygou Pistons legitimacy as well.

post #409 of 2671

Newegg has them as well. Not sure if they're genuine though.

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0SD-008N-00001

post #410 of 2671

xiaomiworld pistons are probably fake.  This site states that xiaomiworld is NOT an authorized xiaomi reseller

 

http://en.miui.com/thread-10403-1-1.html

 

This states ibuygou is legit.  Lots of forums state ibuygou is legit.  Even on

 

http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/safe-stores-sites-sellers-to-buy-xiaomi-phones-and-accessories-from.19202/

 

multiple sources say ibuygou is official while xiaomiworld is fake.

 

To be fair some sources say xiaomiworld is legit but there are more sources stating its fake.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

reading more on the OFFICIAL MIUI/XIAOMI site

 

only xiaomi.com and ibuygou are official online sellers

 

http://en.miui.com/thread-10403-3-1.html

 

Link to a MODERATOR from the OFFICIAL MIUI/XIAOMI site post saying that ibuygou is official.  He is replying to a XIAOMIWORLD representative stating that they are not an official seller.  They MAY sell legit products but are not official

 

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=10403&pid=213069

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

so its looking more like xiaomiworld will have fake pistons.  not saying that they are but its looking more and more like it is


Edited by TekeRugburn - 2/26/14 at 7:53pm
post #411 of 2671
Quote:
Originally Posted by danimoca View Post

They do feel more confortable with the wire facing up. But still... those sharp edges on the housings hurt a bit.

Yeah a tiny bit

I ordered some comply foams kinda wish I went with isolation over comfort since isolation is a bit larger so less of the housing hits my ears

Still excellent sounding with comply and both with and without foam mod
post #412 of 2671
^what comply tips have you buy?


P.S
Bought mine here..

http://www.xiaomi.com/huosai
post #413 of 2671

Sooooo...

 

Ibuygou may be an official seller, but their Piston and the Xiaomi direct Piston sound different.

 

Ibuygou one sounds warmer, and is less sensitive. Xiaomi one is louder, and the treble extends further.

 

Keep in mind, my ibuygou ones are modded. They sound very close aside from the treble and loudness, so I can't really say for sure if they are "fake".

post #414 of 2671
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppu08 View Post

^what comply tips have you buy?


P.S
Bought mine here..

http://www.xiaomi.com/huosai

Do you live in China? They don't seem to ship internationally. They mention an inland invoice when you got to check out from there.

post #415 of 2671
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

Do you live in China? They don't seem to ship internationally. They mention an inland invoice when you got to check out from there.

Nope and never knew they cant ship internationally.. Hmmmm, I live in Hong Kong by the way and also have a friend who is a dealer of xiaomi products (which is known as red rice for its english brand name)here.

But a friend of mine who lives in China is the one who got my pistons..
post #416 of 2671
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

Sooooo...

Ibuygou may be an official seller, but their Piston and the Xiaomi direct Piston sound different.

Ibuygou one sounds warmer, and is less sensitive. Xiaomi one is louder, and the treble extends further.

Keep in mind, my ibuygou ones are modded. They sound very close aside from the treble and loudness, so I can't really say for sure if they are "fake".

So you bought yours Straight from xiaomi?
post #417 of 2671
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post


So you bought yours Straight from xiaomi?

Yes, via their Taobao page. 32,000+ sold.

post #418 of 2671
So the only thing that matters is sound 😎...and they are very naice😁
post #419 of 2671
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

Yes, via their Taobao page. 32,000+ sold.

you used a taobao/tmall agent right?  so you went through a middle man?

post #420 of 2671
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post
 

you used a taobao/tmall agent right?  so you went through a middle man?

yep. mistertao.com

 

xiaomi.tmall.com


Edited by bhazard - 2/26/14 at 9:11pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: