New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Xiaomi Pistons Thread - Page 100

post #1486 of 2288

Can someone confirm if pistons IF commemorative edition are really Limited Edition?

thanks

post #1487 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by vziera View Post
 

Can someone confirm if pistons IF commemorative edition are really Limited Edition?

thanks


There is nothing limited about them.

post #1488 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by vziera View Post
 

Can someone confirm if pistons IF commemorative edition are really Limited Edition?

thanks

Limited to 100k units.

post #1489 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by knives View Post

Limited to 100k units.

If that's the case, then anything is limited...
post #1490 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by knives View Post

Limited to 100k units.

Any reference links?
As far as I know the iF Edition is commemorative, so not exactly limited. I'd probably label them as special edition.
post #1491 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post


Any reference links?
As far as I know the iF Edition is commemorative, so not exactly limited. I'd probably label them as special edition.

You are right https://twitter.com/xiaomi/status/441425502478168064

 

They said they launched 100,000 pieces of iF commemorative version, not that they are limited to 100,000.


Edited by knives - 5/12/14 at 8:37pm
post #1492 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by knives View Post
 

You are right https://twitter.com/xiaomi/status/441425502478168064

 

They just said they launched 100,000 pieces of iF commemorative version, not that they are limited to 100,000.

Oh, so there's a new batch? :D Let's hope they didn't change anything this time like they did with teh 2.0 which led to the birth of the so-called 2.1 version. I still do want the 2.1. version for their longer cable...

post #1493 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post
 

Oh, so there's a new batch? :D Let's hope they didn't change anything this time like they did with teh 2.0 which led to the birth of the so-called 2.1 version. I still do want the 2.1. version for their longer cable...

sorry for my english: "At that time they said"

 

There is no news about a new batch

post #1494 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by knives View Post
 

sorry for my english: "At that time they said"

 

There is no news about a new batch

Oh, well why didn't ya say so? :D

 

Anyway, I'm getting really close to finishing my updated review of the Xiaomi Pistons, so stay tuned for the results! I hope you guys'll like it, since I put a lot of work and effort into this one. 

 

Also, just noticed that I already passed the 1000 post mark! Yay!

*partay*


Edited by thatBeatsguy - 5/12/14 at 8:53pm
post #1495 of 2288
There is a shop in my town that has a banner hanging there stating closing down sale. Thats all fine and dandy, i am always up for a cheap bargain. The problem is, it's already been five years and the shop is still there and they still bring in new stocks to replace the supposedly liquidated ones.

Think of the IF version as the same thing.
post #1496 of 2288

I'm on the IF version here, I say is it just me or the sound does deteriorate over time?

post #1497 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by vziera View Post
 

I'm on the IF version here, I say is it just me or the sound does deteriorate over time?

Do you mean something like the sound becoming more boomy or something like that?

Please do enlighten me on that subject.

post #1498 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post
 

Do you mean something like the sound becoming more boomy or something like that?

Please do enlighten me on that subject.

You should change the word "gift" in your signature to "curse"  :D

post #1499 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post
 

You should change the word "gift" in your signature to "curse"  :D

No. Head-Fi-itis (if you want to call it that) is not a curse to you. It's a curse to your wallet. In fact, being an audiophile is a blessing for me, since you know things no general consumer knows. So, essentially, it's a blessing and a curse.

post #1500 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post
 

No. Head-Fi-itis (if you want to call it that) is not a curse to you. It's a curse to your wallet. In fact, being an audiophile is a blessing for me, since you know things no general consumer knows. So, essentially, it's a blessing and a curse.

Sold :beerchug:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: