My dear i7, you were my best buddy for many years, you survived several hot baths and countless drops on hard surfaces, you always waited for me in university's lost and found box, and now you are finally dead. RIP old friend.
Cowon i7 isn't sold anymore and I'm looking for something similar. What was awesome about i7:
- Size! It was tiny! 2.75" x 1.25", it used to fit my tight jeans pockets perfectly.
- Battery life. 60h with no change? Yes please! This thing could live for weeks.
- Mechanical buttons on the side so you could pause and change volume without looking.
- USB charging and easy drag and drop file transfer
- Resume. Its a must for audiobooks. Remember where in the track you stopped listening and resume on start.
It should have a screen to display track names and browse folders, but it doesn't need to be big. i7 had 1.5" screen and it was enough.
Its mainly used for audiobooks
Any ideas what I should get? Thanks!
Edited by marina - 1/29/14 at 2:06am