Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 550tagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
- productFocal Spirit Professionaltagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
- productGerman Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
- productSony MDR-7520 Professional Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
- productUltrasone Signature Protagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
Related Forum Threads
- whats the best closed cans head phones Last post on 6/2/15 at 7:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need some help upgrading from Beats Studios - $1000 budget Last post on 11/10/12 at 12:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 2/13/15 at 12:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 7/12/15 at 9:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- About to order Shure SRH1540, want to double-check my line of thinking? Last post on 6/22/15 at 8:45am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/6/15
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Best Studio Headphones - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes, sorry about that! Perhaps there should be a forum rule forbidding the use of such acronyms. I actually generally dislike them, but I've been polluted by internet forums!
I don't hear that at all! The mid bass is possibly a bit north of neutral but other than that it sounds pretty flat, and certainly very extended, to me...............
I would lend Tyll my own pair for review if I lived in the States, but hopefully Sony will oblige!
I Googled this model, which I didn't know, and found ... your thread.
Compared to which other models?
And while we're at it, a couple of posts from a Head-Fier comparing the MDR-7520, the HP50, and the Spirit Pro:
- Best Studio Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 53 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 1 minute ago
- › The Sony MDR-SA5000 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 5 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 7 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica Sonicfuel ATH ox5 , who owns them? How do they sound? 7 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 9 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2