- 1,295 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Chord Hugo TT is announced. Last post on 1/1/16 at 11:30am in High-end Audio Forum
- 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, AK380, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, ZX-2, FiiO X5, X5II, Chord... Last post on Yesterday at 6:30 pm in Portable Source Gear
- Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread Last post on 9/22/16 at 1:15am in High-end Audio Forum
- Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced Last post on 9/24/16 at 7:44pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Chord Hugo big brother : Chord QBD 76 HDSD Last post on 1/31/16 at 9:27pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Chord Mojo FAQLast edited: 3/23/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
Chord Hugo - Page 511post #7651 of 137588/17/14 at 12:00pmJust do it old school way. Get a blade, get to the sgive and burn the blade, and start welding it down. You dint even have to force or put pressure on it really, the plastic part of the aq cable will where it keeps it from plugging in will just slice right off because of the heat..
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #7652 of 137588/17/14 at 12:01pmpost #7653 of 137588/17/14 at 12:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by SearchOfSub
Just do it old school way. Get a blade, get to the sgive and burn the blade, and start welding it down. You dint even have to force or put pressure on it really, the plastic part of the aq cable will where it keeps it from plugging in will just slice right off because of the heat..
For £1400 I don't think you should have to do thispost #7654 of 137588/17/14 at 12:10pm
I think the T1 sound better than LCD-X through Hugo. More clarity, more space, less muddy/congested in the midrange, less harsh/grainy treble.
Not what I was lead to expectpost #7655 of 137588/17/14 at 12:40pmHello Bluenile,
I was thinking i strip ends of 1 pair of cables and put - to - together, secure it with bananas, and + to + together and banana plug that together, so ill end up with 2 banana plugs for the 2 rca inputs on hugo on one end and the other end, normal connection yo speakers with 4 plugs for tweeter and woofer.
Will this work? I am totally new at this and have noidea.
Sent from my SM Galaxy Tab using Tapatalkpost #7656 of 137588/17/14 at 12:45pmQuote:
i hope we can get the iPhone 6 work with the hugo and some company cable make a cable for us to do that without the lightning cablepost #7657 of 137588/17/14 at 1:24pmpost #7658 of 137588/17/14 at 1:46pmQuote:
Actually I am listening to Eric Bibb re iPad and its playing DSD 128 files direct to Hugo no problem using the Onkyo HF Player app. Sounds very good.post #7659 of 137588/17/14 at 2:11pmpost #7660 of 137588/17/14 at 9:09pmpost #7661 of 137588/17/14 at 9:19pmpost #7662 of 137588/17/14 at 9:29pm
I always want to try these and should be able to drive directly from Hugopost #7663 of 137588/17/14 at 10:09pmHi cosmicholyghost,
Thanks for the link!
I have a pair of AQ rocket 88 speakers which i bought for 800.00 and nano ICs with furutech which i bought for 300.00.. i really dont want to degrade down to 5.00 cables and sell my current cables for half price..
I am kinda getting idea, can i just use my ICs rca plug on one end of the cable with the rocket 88 speaker cables i currently have?
I have soldered speaker cables before and i thought rca ICs and speaker cables are soldered the same way but i guess they are soldered dufferently..
Sent from my SM Galaxy Tab using Tapatalkpost #7664 of 137588/17/14 at 10:50pmpost #7665 of 137588/17/14 at 11:40pm
Will driving passive speakers "kill" either the amp or speakers over the long term? On a similar note, is this what some balanced DAC/Preamps are also able to do via the balanced out?
- Chord Hugo
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 38 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Something new from Earsonics is comming....september 27th... 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...