Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW Chord Hugo USB DAC headphone amp for PCM & DSD audio, Portable and Desktop amplifier,... Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:43am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NEW Chord Electronics Hugo USB DAC headphone amp for PSD and DSD Audio - Portable and Desktop,... Last post on 6/16/14 at 7:04am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- CHORD HUGO preview report Last post on 8/5/14 at 6:48pm in Sasaki
- Chord Electronics Hugo reference-grade DAC/headphone amp - coming Jan 2014 Last post on 12/9/13 at 1:43pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Chord Hugo to go (Portable DSD DAC/Amp) Last post on 1/5/14 at 3:50am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Chord Hugo - Page 511
Just do it old school way. Get a blade, get to the sgive and burn the blade, and start welding it down. You dint even have to force or put pressure on it really, the plastic part of the aq cable will where it keeps it from plugging in will just slice right off because of the heat..
For £1400 I don't think you should have to do this
I was thinking i strip ends of 1 pair of cables and put - to - together, secure it with bananas, and + to + together and banana plug that together, so ill end up with 2 banana plugs for the 2 rca inputs on hugo on one end and the other end, normal connection yo speakers with 4 plugs for tweeter and woofer.
Will this work? I am totally new at this and have noidea.
Sent from my SM Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk
i hope we can get the iPhone 6 work with the hugo and some company cable make a cable for us to do that without the lightning cable
Actually I am listening to Eric Bibb re iPad and its playing DSD 128 files direct to Hugo no problem using the Onkyo HF Player app. Sounds very good.
I always want to try these and should be able to drive directly from Hugo
Thanks for the link!
I have a pair of AQ rocket 88 speakers which i bought for 800.00 and nano ICs with furutech which i bought for 300.00.. i really dont want to degrade down to 5.00 cables and sell my current cables for half price..
I am kinda getting idea, can i just use my ICs rca plug on one end of the cable with the rocket 88 speaker cables i currently have?
I have soldered speaker cables before and i thought rca ICs and speaker cables are soldered the same way but i guess they are soldered dufferently..
Sent from my SM Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk
- Chord Hugo
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 38 seconds ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 45 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › What DAC/amp for Beyerdynamic T90? 3 minutes ago
- › Combination of ATH-M50 with Fiio E07K? 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 4 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)